order returned....but I never even received it!

Yesterday when I was checking the tracking on an oder I saw it was returned, but I never recieved it...called last night, the very nice customer servcie rep said it was still in route. Today I recieved and e-mail saying a repacement for one of the items was being sent out, not the other since it was out of stock....call again. Can't explain why it was returned....I NEVER RECIEVED the package! How could I return what I didn't recieve/ She didn't seem to understand and didn't seem to want to help, no can't track the package anymore, even thought last night the VERY nice customer service rep could do that. Ok qvc, what gives, can't take the time to find out why my package was returned????? Does this happen a lot?

Trusted Contributor

Re: order returned....but I never even received it!

@vwbw  I had that happen to me too and I talk to a really nice gal in CS and she told me that sometimes when they cancel they mark it as a return and send a refund to the method of payment you used. Check your credit card for a refund if you do not receive your item.

Honored Contributor

@Silkeej wrote:

@vwbw  I had that happen to me too and I talk to a really nice gal in CS and she told me that sometimes when they cancel they mark it as a return and send a refund to the method of payment you used. Check your credit card for a refund if you do not receive your item.

HSN did that to me.  Never even let me know.

Honored Contributor

@vwbw    It may have been returned by the shipper because it was damaged or destroyed and wasn't deliverable.  Probably nobody has info on WHY it was returned.  The important thing is apparently you're not going to get the original package.  They will replace it or reimburse you for it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

That's sad, since one of the items is out of stock.  I haven't had that happen, but I can't imagine how QVC's system is so messed up.  If it was still in route (according to the customer service) I don't understand why you received an email that a replacement was being sent out for one, but not the other.  And of course, if you were ordering it to go with other garments you have, a refund to your account isn't sufficient, as I don't care to be reimbursed for something that is needed.

Honored Contributor

@vwbw 

Earlier this week, in a QVC package addressed to me was a Joan Rivers shirt ordered by another woman in another state.  I'm guessing she  got my pants in a package addressed to her.

I contacted customer service to note my account and included a note with all the details in the return package.  I used the enclosed return label with her name on it.  Your return may be been a similar scenario.

My pants haven't been returned yet.

Esteemed Contributor

It is probably what @ALRATIBA  said....

I've had this happen 3 times this year already.....