Super Contributor

I realize and understand that shipping might be slower than usual in these strange times. I ordered the TSV Tommy Copper leggings. I have received 2 emails stating there will be delays in shipping.

After the first email I called to cancel. I was on hold for almost an hour, then transferred and disconnected. I sent an email and was told the order could not be cancelled. 

Then I recieved an email today, saying there is a delay in shipping. 

If they are not shipped, surely your computer can stop the process. I feel I have been patient in waiting longer than usual for all my QVC orders during this quarantine time. But this one is trying my patience. 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
I would start reporting this company to the BBB, this is ridiculous.
Honored Contributor

Legally they have 30 days to get your order to you.  If they don't, you can complain.  The BBB is not an enforcement agency.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

Hello @GusMo 

I am very sorry that the order you placed on 4/3 for the Tommie Copper Ultra-Fit Lower Back Support Capri Leggings has been delayed. The current estimate is to have the order ship out by 4/20. Thank you for your patience.

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

Re: order delay

[ Edited ]

@Kaysm Give it a rest. The BBB, on whom you are fixated, can't enforce anything and they don't care about a shopping channel.

Get a hobby, go for a walk, or complain to someone else.

Occasional Contributor
@Love my grandkids go take a nap or go watch the kids. Mind ur business.
Contributor
I know mail service is delayed, truly understand that during this time of crisis. I ordered the IT TSV March 30th, shipped on April 1st, latest status at a P.O. April 1st. The estimated delivery April 9th, today is April 15th, I will give till end of week to see if I receive it. I called QVC CS and it constantly gives a busy signal, the live chat line has no live people to speak too. So if I don’t receive my item and can’t reach QVC CS then I will have to contact Visa to dispute the charge. Everyone please stay safe.🙏🏼😇
Valued Contributor
umm...@Kaysm you cant really post ur complaints on here and then when someone comments tell them to "mind their business"!! You kinda made it the business of anyone who reads your posts and wants to comment!! 🤣
New Contributor

I order 2 TSV and just received notice that they are both being delay and I might not be getting them QVC is the worst of all home shopping companies this never happens at HSN or Amazon. You would think that they would know how much product they have

in inventory and not over sell