Esteemed Contributor

Re: multiple returns in one package

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Ibby114

I am sorry that you were charged for all the returns. I think it makes sense when you would not be charged a return fee to send it separately to avoid having to follow up on your returns. In the future, if you wish to return multiple items together you could just send me a heads up to monitor the returns.

Beth QVC

Thank you so much @Beth-QVC !!

It would really help if QVC's order status screen reflected all charges/credits  for each order. That way I could clearly see any additional charges (as in this case), but credits also- returned amounts, price guarantee credits, etc. HSN's order status screen spells out the whole $$ picture for an order!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beth-QVC  I've been told twice by CS that if you return multiple returns in one package, you are charged for each and every return shipping label. They charged me once or twice like this, I believe.  Once I had the same scenerio as the other poster with multiple returns and one item had the shipping waived.  I was well within the weight requirements. I thought that was a horrible way to treat customers!

Does it matter which one of the return labels you use?   Isn't the customer taking a risk doing this because if the package is lost  there is no record of multiple items in the package?  Or do you put all the labels on it?  That doesn't make sense. Is there any corporate policy?

I'd really like to know asap as, right now,  I have three separate return packages all set to go to the P.O. since yesterday!  Thanks!

QVC Customer Care

@Harvard99

Please use one of the labels on the outside of the box and place the labels for the other items in the box. That is so the warehouse can easily scan all items. All QVC error returns, defective damaged etc. do not incur the return label fee. For example, if you have 3 apparel items in one package for return; one is defective so no charge but the other 2 you just don't like the way they fit. There should be only one return label fee. 

I am sorry for the treatment you received from our customer service reps. After you mail your 3 returns, if you wouldl like to give us the heads up we can monitor the return for you.

Beth QVC

Trusted Contributor

@Beth-QVC  Thanks for your great explantion but somehing is still nagging at me.  What happens if you do all that but the return package gets lost.  The customer would have no proof/ claim that the additional items were returned, right?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Okay...I returned two orders in their original bags in one/my own box. I wrote the address on the box and forgot to put any other kind of label on the outside. The return form for each order was in the original bag in the box. 

I mailed the box at the PO last Saturday morning (the 22d). I got emails today that the items were received and my account was credited. 

It did look like I was charged one return fee. A quick call to customer service  and that was taken care of. 

So...kudos to Q! 👍

And thanks!

Keepin' it real.