Contributor

SO,somebody lost my order.I called the Q,they say UPS has it.Called UPS they say USPS has it.USPS said they never got it from UPS. They item is no longer avaiable to purchase.What a MESS!!!

QVC Customer Care

@portiemom wrote:

SO,somebody lost my order.I called the Q,they say UPS has it.Called UPS they say USPS has it.USPS said they never got it from UPS. They item is no longer avaiable to purchase.What a MESS!!!

Good Morning, 

I am sorry for the concern, if you are talking about the Sketchers order I do not see any issues that would prevent them from reaching you by the EDD of 7/15.  If the concerns is for another order please email the order info to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, we will be happy to check on it for you.

Susan 

Super Contributor

Re: lost order.....

[ Edited ]

@portiemom I know the feeling.  I already contacted the QVC social team about my lost order - they replied there is nothing they can do on their end (& I agree), but I placed an order on June 13th, it didn't even ship until June 23rd, has went from NJ to Omaha (which is 50 miles from me) then to Kansas City (which is 200 miles from me), back to Omaha, then to Wichita (280 miles away) then to Salt Lake City 84198 (which is a dead end processing for unreadable mail), then to Denver (again almost 500 miles away).  It's now sitting in Denver - says it's in transit to me since July 2nd.  I filed a lost package claim with the PO, they replyed back yesterday that it is in transit - yet the tracking number still isn't moving anymore.  I don't have any hope that it will come - next week I'll ask QVC for a refund.  

Also I am tired of trying to log off QVC forums - I can't, and I doubt this will be fixed either.  What a mess!

Super Contributor

'll reply to my own post - I have not gotten any usable information from QVC!!!  What the heck!  Do you not care - my order is LOST?  PLEASE RESPOND - yes I'm really anoyed at QVC for their lack of care!!!

QVC Customer Care

@new nickname 4 

I am sorry that you have not received your order. Please email your order info to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we would be happy to check into this for you. 

Barb

Customer Care

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because QVC email communication is confidential as stated in the footer notes of all QVC correspondence.

Contributor

It's not about the Sketchers order.It's about the strapless bras.No one (you,UPS or USPS knows where it is.)Also your Customer Service rep said they are no longer available,so they were going to issue a refund(that hasn't shown up yet either btw).Then I look on QVC only to find the bras are indeed STILL available.So I ordered them once again.Maybe these will make it to my door.

Esteemed Contributor

@portiemom wrote:

It's not about the Sketchers order.It's about the strapless bras.No one (you,UPS or USPS knows where it is.)Also your Customer Service rep said they are no longer available,so they were going to issue a refund(that hasn't shown up yet either btw).Then I look on QVC only to find the bras are indeed STILL available.So I ordered them once again.Maybe these will make it to my door.

@portiemom , i take it you are replying to @Susan-QVC . She will not receive a notification unless you include @Susan-QVC  in your reply to her.

I am directing your reply to her for you.

QVC Customer Care

@portiemom wrote:

@portiemom  I am sorry this order still has not shown up.  Tracking does show that it has stalled in Lititz PA on 06/23/2021 .   I also see that a refund was issued on 7/5, if the refund of the first EZ pay doesn't post by early this week please let us know, we will be happy to have it researched.  

My apologies again,

Susan