Esteemed Contributor

help lwith posting on wrong thread

YIKES!!!!  Can someone with the power, delete my most recent posts (many) on the Chicago Med  thread/TV and Movies???  I was posting on the Vikings thread, but for some reason, my post kept back at the Chicago one!!  I tried to delete, but could not!! Thank you!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: help lwith posting on wrong thread

[ Edited ]

@corita  You can delete your post by clicking on the three dots in the upper right corner of your post, then clicking "delete".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Kachina624 wrote:

@corita  You can delete your post by clicking on the three dots in the upper right corner of your post, then clicking "delete".

Hi, @corita and @Kachina624!Smiley  We usually can delete a post, but not always.  If anyone has clicked the "REPLY" on the post, all we can do is edit -- not delete.  And, probably, since @corita replied to some of her own posts, she can't delete those.  Not sure if I explained that well, but hope it helps.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks to all who answered my post....am not usually quite so "tonta" when using a computer!!  Am not sure what happened, but oh well.... I now know to click on "three dots" before clicking on "reply"!!