New Contributor

I ordered a Boise speaker approx June 22nd and have not received it yet. It shows its at the Las Vegas post office since June 27th.  thank you so much for all your help in this matter.  Sandy

QVC Customer Care

@Sandy Bach  The last information received by UPS states "An emergency situation or severe weather condition has delayed delivery until the next business day." Please let me know if you would like a full refund or replacment for the missing order.

New Contributor

I would like to have a replacement of the Boise speaker,  Thank you for your quick response,

Honored Contributor

I've been told that it was probably stolen at some point between it left the Vendor and getting to your local post office.

I used to be friends with several post office employees.  They have since retired (took early buy out) because the post office isn't hiring full time employees (or didn't then) and they (the long-time) employees felt that the background checks were barely done of these people.  

They knew things were being stolen (or suspected) and wanted to get out before it was investigated and there would be trouble.

I recently had something I'd ordered and not received it.  Maybe 1 month or so had gone by.  I called CS and they put the money back in my account because it was no  longer available.  I think it was a top and it was on easy pay.   Then maybe another month later the lost one showed up.  I decided to keep it because I liked it.

I called up QVC and told them to charge my account and I'd just pay it off instead of easy pay.

I've actually had people say, "Why did you do that?  You could have had it for free?"

I said, "I'd know I'd stolen something.  That's what matters to me".

The same thing happened with my bank and something I'd bought on Amazon.  I didn't recognize a charge.  I tried to find out where it came from and not Amazon or my bank could tell me.

So, my bank gave me the money (I think it was under $200).  They denied the money to the Vendor.

Then the Vendor finally explained that the amount originally charged didn't have the tax on it.

I called back the bank and told them to pay it so the bank charged my account the new amount of money (again a little under $200), the Vendor was paid and all was wonderful.....except.

I had to get a new card (that was a pain) and the automatic charges had to be changed.

That's a long explanation but it does show similar (well kinda similar) things happened to me and it also heppens to others.

New Contributor

I have NOT heard from you regarding my Boise speaker.  If you cannot fill my order, I want a refund immediately!!

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Sandy Bach 

I am sorry for the delayed response. I have issued a refund of $64.98 to your QCard for the speaker and the future easy pays on the order have been cancelled.

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Sandy Bach wrote:

I have NOT heard from you regarding my Boise speaker.  If you cannot fill my order, I want a refund immediately!!

Make a note quick private response should be made offline to

QVCSOCIALTEAM@QVC.COM

Frequent Contributor

I purchased Everton Toffee Pretzels . I am not happy with them and want to return. It says contact QVC. What should I do. I ordered variety package. No nuts on pretzels and many are stuck together. I don't know  if this is posted on right page. I clicked next topic put nothing came up. Please advise. Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@luvsshopping wrote:

I purchased Everton Toffee Pretzels . I am not happy with them and want to return. It says contact QVC. What should I do. I ordered variety package. No nuts on pretzels and many are stuck together. I don't know  if this is posted on right page. I clicked next topic put nothing came up. Please advise. Thank you.

@luvsshopping 

Send an email with order information to:  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Respected Contributor

Re: help from moderator

[ Edited ]

@luvsshopping QVC does not accept returns on food items. Call customer service and they will refund your money. I also ordered those pretzels in the pecan variety and I agree there were hardly to any nuts on them, but I liked them anyway.