Occasional Visitor

Has anyone else received the wrong items, recently? I'm wondering what's going on at QVC? I'm a very long time customer, but am disappointed in not receiving what I ordered. About a month ago I ordered blue camo capris by Kim Gravel. Received some purple polyester thing, that I don't even know what it was. Yet the label on the bag and my invoice both stated the correct item (which was the blue camo capris). Sent back, was not refunded properly and called to get that straightened out. Then recently I saw these capris were back in stock and thought there was no way my order would be mixed up again.  Surprise! This time they sent me the green camo pants (which I already had in a larger size, but decided to keep, as I'm between sizes). Saw a cute top I wanted so ordered it in shrimp (hot pink color). I received it in white. Yet both the invoice and label stated shrimp? I've got a call into corporate services. I'm disappointed and a bit upset that this same issue keeps repeatedly happening. Where on earth is warehouse management?

Super Contributor

Re: Wrong Items Repeatedly Sent

@Jewelweed0727 , yes it appears that several orders are messed up recently.  I was just on the facebook page of We #loveQVC and there is a post of a person who received a rug instead of her convert-a-bench.  Others are posting, ordered VPH ribbons and received gift bags instead, one ordered a dress and received  instead a shirt, another shows the package of a green QF christmas shirt, but she ordered a black.  I'm sorry that everyone says to contact CS because I wonder if CS is totally tired of it.  And yes, I have stopped ordering because so far this year I received reg lenght pants instead of petites in the wrong size, swim suit instead of my top, SG pants instead of Renee's, wrong style A&B tote.  CS has always been helpful, but I think someone needs to be a supervisor in the warehouses that are shipping out wrong items.

Respected Contributor

@new nickname 4 and @Jewelweed0727 , both of your posts along with many others having major issues is the main reason I have only purchased 2 products so far this year from them.

Many years ago, back in the early 2000's I spent quite a bit of 
$ and had no issues.  Of course, the apparel came from the warehouse in Mountville area of PA and the jewelry came from their West Chester warehouse.  The shipping was prompt, quick and 99% of the time, it was what I ordered.  If I had to send something back, there wasn't a long turn around time to get a refund. 

I always felt I got great CS; however, not so much these days.  Yes, I am aware of things changing; however, now I am able to find what I'm searching for at other places or online with no problems.  JMO.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jewelweed0727 

I ordered Carolyn Pollack earrings from QVC --- 1 pair in red coral, and another pair in Lapis---- I got 2 in Red Coral and returned one pair and requested an exchange for the correct gemstone......luckily the Lapis was still in stock.....I got an email the exchanged was shipped....

I ordered a Lug bag and was sent the wrong color....Since the pattern I received was my second choice I decided to keep it...

I ordered a VPH Lantern and was sent the wrong design  --I didnt want to hassle so it was returned for a refund .....so QVC lost a sale.....

WHATS UP WITH ALL THIS!!!! Perhaps problems were created when QVC lost their N.Carolina warehouse due to a fire?????? 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, @Jewelweed0727 . I had a similar problem just this week.  I'd ordered 2 Martha Stewart candles in 2 different colors, and received 2 candles in the same color. 

Earlier this summer, I ordered 1 pair of Clark's sandals and received 2 pairs in the same color (at least I wasn't billed for the 2nd pair).

It's annoying to have to contact customer service, pack up the unrequested items, and make trips to the post office that I otherwise wouldn't have had to make. But that's the risk I took when I ordered, so I won't complain too loudly unless the inconvenience continues.

Respected Contributor

I haven't had that problem with Q but know how frustrating it can be. I ordered a set of towels from Walmart & recieved a gigantic heavy bag of dry cat food, the return turned into a ridiculous 3 week ordeal...I finally had enough, canceled the return & donated the food.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@vsm wrote:

Yes, @Jewelweed0727 . I had a similar problem just this week.  I'd ordered 2 Martha Stewart candles in 2 different colors, and received 2 candles in the same color. 

Earlier this summer, I ordered 1 pair of Clark's sandals and received 2 pairs in the same color (at least I wasn't billed for the 2nd pair).

It's annoying to have to contact customer service, pack up the unrequested items, and make trips to the post off that I otherwise wouldn't have had to make. But that's the risk I took when I ordered, so I won't complain too loudly unless the inconvenience continues.

@vsm 

I dont go to the post office I do a "Schedule A Pickup" from my home on the USPS website...but its still a hassle to complete the form and hope USPS comes to pick it up on the date requested...... and a couple times I had to re-request the pickup because no one came....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Jewelweed0727 

I ordered Carolyn Pollack earrings from QVC --- 1 pair in red coral, and another pair in Lapis---- I got 2 in Red Coral and returned one pair and requested an exchange for the correct gemstone......luckily the Lapis was still in stock.....I got an email the exchanged was shipped....

I ordered a Lug bag and was sent the wrong color....Since the pattern I received was my second choice I decided to keep it...

I ordered a VPH Lantern and was sent the wrong design  --I didnt want to hassle so it was returned for a refund .....so QVC lost a sale.....

WHATS UP WITH ALL THIS!!!! Perhaps problems were created when QVC lost their N.Carolina warehouse due to a fire?????? 

@Spurt , after reading your post, IMO, this is unacceptable.  I realize that mistakes happen, but you had to spend time "undoing" 3 of their mistakes.  I have to wonder who is "minding the store" as they say.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HisElk1 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Jewelweed0727 

@Spurt , after reading your post, IMO, this is unacceptable.  I realize that mistakes happen, but you had to spend time "undoing" 3 of their mistakes.  I have to wonder who is "minding the store" as they say.  

@HisElk1 

Yep, It makes me wonder what's going on... thankfully these orders were spaced a few weeks apart .....Any wonder Ive cut down on my QVC orders...and keep my fingers crossed whenever I do order anything from QVC now....

Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Jewelweed0727 

Because of QVC's mishandling orders and shipping issues, I am very hesitant about ordering at all from QVC.  In years gone by, I would frequently placedseveral orders each month with no problem.  So far this year, I've ordered only two items.