Honored Contributor

Re: Wrong Items Repeatedly Sent

@millieshops wrote:

So far, so good here.  I haven't had any wrong or delayed deliveries.  I don't buy lots and lots, but of the few dozen items I have purchased over the last 3 years, nothing has changed for me.   The only return I made was my own fault -  I checked a size chart carefully and decided it just had to be wrong -  it wasn't.

My most recent order has an EDD four days from now.  I expect that's accurate but who knows!  At this point everything depends upon who touches it, and a few days back I got a delivery from Walmart via FedEX --  not mine.   Error belonged to the driver. 

@millieshops 

It depends on where its shipped from----those orders that are shipped directly from the manufacturers warehouse seem to arrive in a timely manner, but if its shipped from QVC's warehouses that seems to be where the problem lies.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have received the wrong item quite a few times--as a matter of fact, I have returned an item 3 weeks ago, and still haven't heard anything about the return or the sending out of the correct item. 

I have received other peole's things, with their paperwork in the box, but with my shipping label on it.  When I called customer service and explained everything, they told me to ship it back.  I asked if they were going to reimburse the other customer the shipping, because it was QVC's shipping error, and they said no, the other customer has to complain to get it back.  Of course, then someone received my item and shipped it back.  I was charged for the return shipping, but a call to customer service and them checking on the tracking, I got that money back.

Something is going on with them.

Regular Contributor

Yes, me too.  Just today.  Opened up my package ... ordered a Denim & Co Coral Polo Top, order correct, inside item bag label correct BUT wrong item in the bag.  It was an obvious customer return from someone else ... received a white top, all crumpled up, not even an attempt to fold the shirt correctly.  I never even opened the item bag ... I don't want messy customer returns and I don't want items I did not order.  Such a hassle lately to deal with QVC ordering.  "When it stops being fun"