Respected Contributor

Re: Wrong Items Repeatedly Sent

@Spurt wrote:

@vsm wrote:

Yes, @Jewelweed0727 . I had a similar problem just this week.  I'd ordered 2 Martha Stewart candles in 2 different colors, and received 2 candles in the same color. 

Earlier this summer, I ordered 1 pair of Clark's sandals and received 2 pairs in the same color (at least I wasn't billed for the 2nd pair).

It's annoying to have to contact customer service, pack up the unrequested items, and make trips to the post off that I otherwise wouldn't have had to make. But that's the risk I took when I ordered, so I won't complain too loudly unless the inconvenience continues.

@vsm 

I dont go to the post office I do a "Schedule A Pickup" from my home on the USPS website...but its still a hassle to complete the form and hope USPS comes to pick it up on the date requested...... and a couple times I had to re-request the pickup because no one came....

That's why I prefer to go to the P.O. at the time of my choice, @Spurt -- to avoid the uncertainty and delay

Honored Contributor

@vsm wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@vsm wrote:

Yes, @Jewelweed0727 . I had a similar problem just this week.  I'd ordered 2 Martha Stewart candles in 2 different colors, and received 2 candles in the same color. 

Earlier this summer, I ordered 1 pair of Clark's sandals and received 2 pairs in the same color (at least I wasn't billed for the 2nd pair).

It's annoying to have to contact customer service, pack up the unrequested items, and make trips to the post off that I otherwise wouldn't have had to make. But that's the risk I took when I ordered, so I won't complain too loudly unless the inconvenience continues.

@vsm 

I dont go to the post office I do a "Schedule A Pickup" from my home on the USPS website...but its still a hassle to complete the form and hope USPS comes to pick it up on the date requested...... and a couple times I had to re-request the pickup because no one came....

That's why I prefer to go to the P.O. at the time of my choice, @Spurt -- to avoid the uncertainty and delay

@vsm 

The USPS for our area is located in a very heavily traffic congested area from early in the morning until the post office closes.....and the lines are always long......Id rather take my chances on "Schedule A Pickup"

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Sounds as though there's some incorrect labeling in a warehouse somewhere in Asia.  I place many orders, but not for Kim's products, and have has no errors whatsoever.  My only problem is getting them delivered thanks to the bungling USPS contractor, Newgistics.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@alliswell , same here and I used to order alot more.  Not anymore.  

Honored Contributor

It sounds to me as if new management is emphasizing the wrong things.  Like maybe speed in pulling orders, like they do at Amazon.  So many areas are lagging, returns, especially those involving an exchange.  I'm mystified.  I'm still ordering, but nothing like a more expensive bracelet that may have to be exchanged for size. I lost one this past winter with great disappointment.  And nothing within a short time frame.

Esteemed Contributor

I'd say QVC needs to get their act together.  Time is long past for excuses.  Of course things happen and mistakes are made.  If they are not anything else, they are consistent with drama surrounding orders for their products.

Who needs that?

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

I ordered a small kitchen item less than $10 and received a huge set of stainless steel cookware, LOL!

That could sure be costly for QVC! I agree they need to do some serious housecleaning in their warehouses.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Mr Rawlinson, CEO, said they were going to emphasize pajamas and lounge wear this year.  Didn't mention shipping or customer service.  Good to his word, we have an endless supply of pjs but nothing else has changed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

This mess with QVC was going on before the new CEO got here.  It's obviously not a major concern for Qurate because if it was, they would have fixed it by now.  It would have been fixed with the prior management.  

To watch long term consistent decline in key performance measures says these are issues they don't take seriously.  Maybe that's the new business model.....

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

So far, so good here.  I haven't had any wrong or delayed deliveries.  I don't buy lots and lots, but of the few dozen items I have purchased over the last 3 years, nothing has changed for me.   The only return I made was my own fault -  I checked a size chart carefully and decided it just had to be wrong -  it wasn't.

My most recent order has an EDD four days from now.  I expect that's accurate but who knows!  At this point everything depends upon who touches it, and a few days back I got a delivery from Walmart via FedEX --  not mine.   Error belonged to the driver.