Frequent Contributor

I was excited to receive my order today, an Isaac Pima shirt and instead  I received some zip up top that was not even close to what I ordered.  I emailed the returns team to inform them if the mistake and make sure I will not be charged return shipping. I haven't heard anything. I really miss when I could email the social team about concerns. They get back to you so quickly.  I'm really disappointed ☹️   On top of this the item they sent me was an obvious return so I obviously was not even getting a new item.  I order a lot because I love the clothes but I'm worried going forward. I don't return alot but when I do it takes a long time for it to process.  Thanks for letting me vent. 

Trusted Contributor

I recently received the wrong item in the mail.   I ordered a candle and got a children's blanket.   I called CS and was told to send back the item received but I was given no return label.   As the item I received was a $20. item, they told me to keep it or donate it, which I did.   I made one child happy.   They promptly send me my item.    No problems, good CS.    

Honored Contributor

Well, at least you got SOMETHING.For the second Friday in a row, UPS supposedly delivered A QVC package that was nowhere on my premises.  They were not stollen I'm pretty sure.  The first one, I got to the door while the truck was still out front as he did deliver a large, heavy exercise machine.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I received TWO wrong items last week and had to do 

both returns.......makes one think twice.........

Valued Contributor

I received a wrong item from HSN this week.  Called CS and was assured that I wouldn't be charged the return fee and the rep asked if I still wanted my original item.  My invoice showed the correct item so I'm not certain what happened.  I also recevied an email that my item had been reordered and when I could expect to receive it.  Great CS!

Esteemed Contributor

Yeah, same thing happened here.  I ordered a T shirt from one vendor and received a T shirt from a different vendor.   I thought well, if this T shirt will do, that will be fine, but definitely not to my taste and doesn't even show up online anymore so was probably a leftover clearance item.  Unacceptable.

I will email to be sure I am not charged return postage but it is still efforts and a trip to the post office I didn't want to make.  It did save me money in the long run, though, since I had items in my basket to buy today but once I opened this package up and saw the mistake I emptied my basket.  Not worth the risk considering daily people are posting problems with quality control and receiving the wrong items.

Honored Contributor

i email qvceasyreturns@qvc.com and get a refund in less than a week.

sometimes before i have even taken the item to the post office.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@sunshine45 

You really don't have to make a trip to the post office.

After emailing ezreturns....just put the return label on...go to USPS.com and schedule a free home pick up!

You get a conf number of the request emailed and another email when the mailman has picked it up.  Two proofs of return.

With the price of gas, I am eliminating unnecessary trips to any where!

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@sunshine45 

You really don't have to make a trip to the post office.

After emailing ezreturns....just put the return label on...go to USPS.com and schedule a free home pick up!

You get a conf number of the request emailed and another email when the mailman has picked it up.  Two proofs of return.

With the price of gas, I am eliminating unnecessary trips to any where!

@RespectLife 

yes, i know, but i prefer going to get that hard copy receipt from the post office and handing it to someone rather than leaving it for someone to "pick up." i am usually there a couple of times a week anyways for work and it is about two miles away.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
New Contributor

I ordered 2 items from Valerie Par Hill during one of the Christmas shows. When the package arrived it had my name and info on the label. I opened it and it was 2 items that I did not order and the receipt/ return label had someone else's name and info. It was for the items in the box for someone in another state. I called to get my correct items and of course one of them was  sold out. But, they did ship me the other item.