Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 

Okay, just wanted to be sure you knew.

I used to go to the PO several times/wk for work also til Vid hit.

I always wanted a receipt and then realized w/ the pick up, I do get two emails confirming which is my receipt the same as going to the PO.

It is really a great feature some people don't seem to know about.

I see a lot of posts where people complain they had to be inconvenienced going to the PO to return something damaged/wrong fill etc.

No use waiting in line at the PO to get a receipt...and I would never just leave it there with them!

Now I even order stamps for work via their envelope....I never have to go in the PO again!

Oh, but I do like my time OUT of the office to put the mail in their outside boxes!  LOL

Frequent Contributor
I have received one wrong item (June2022) and then 1 wrong size of a set of 2 SGraver tunics 1med-11XL (July2022). I have thought about this and I have concluded…after reading a lot of customer reviews-while deciding whether to order something or not-THAT the people putting the merchandise in the packaging can not read our language. Therefore, they do not know if they are using the correct clear bags or boxes when they are putting the clothes or merchandise inside these containers. And there is no way QVC or HSN or it’s Vendors can possibly go through the packages-to make sure each different size and color were put in the correct containers/bags/boxes. It just dawned on me one day, that that must be the problem! ANOTHER problem, would be a customer ordering multiple items and then, when returning, puts the wrong item/s in the wrong bag/s! It’s all a big mess!! And that is crazy, that one of you actually had another customer’s packing slip WITH THEIR INFORMATION ON IT!! Makes me wonder if any of my returns are going to someone else WITH MY INFORMATION ON IT!! Don’t like that idea!!
It seems like many companies are experiencing the same thing as QVC as far as shortages on employees AND the Quality of work that some employees put out once they show up to work!! One CSRep told me…”It’s just the way of the world now.” But I DO EXPECT MORE when I am paying MORE with QVC!
Honored Contributor

Re: Wrong Item Sent

[ Edited ]

@Jesse Ann wrote:
I have received one wrong item (June2022) and then 1 wrong size of a set of 2 SGraver tunics 1med-11XL (July2022). I have thought about this and I have concluded…after reading a lot of customer reviews-while deciding whether to order something or not-THAT the people putting the merchandise in the packaging can not read our language. Therefore, they do not know if they are using the correct clear bags or boxes when they are putting the clothes or merchandise inside these containers. And there is no way QVC or HSN or it’s Vendors can possibly go through the packages-to make sure each different size and color were put in the correct containers/bags/boxes. It just dawned on me one day, that that must be the problem! ANOTHER problem, would be a customer ordering multiple items and then, when returning, puts the wrong item/s in the wrong bag/s! It’s all a big mess!! And that is crazy, that one of you actually had another customer’s packing slip WITH THEIR INFORMATION ON IT!! Makes me wonder if any of my returns are going to someone else WITH MY INFORMATION ON IT!! Don’t like that idea!!
It seems like many companies are experiencing the same thing as QVC as far as shortages on employees AND the Quality of work that some employees put out once they show up to work!! One CSRep told me…”It’s just the way of the world now.” But I DO EXPECT MORE when I am paying MORE with QVC!

@Jesse Ann 

No need to worry.  Your personal account info are not on the packing slips/invoices.

You have a lot of things I believe to be correct.

I worked for JCP back in the 80's, their HEYDAY of catalog shopping.

The warehouses are GIGANTIC, much is automated, so reading English doesn't matter.

Everything is in the bar code.  If a cust. returns in the wrong bag, it gets chucked into the label bin regardless of what is in the bag.

Warehouses are MASSIVE.....millions of items going through...mistakes ARE going to happen.

We opened bags all the time just to find the wrong thing in there!  Wrong Fill.....the item in the bag was not correct.

Wrong sizes in the bag....mostly from overseas warehouse errors.

It happened back then and it happens now, even though they have more advanced technology.

If we are going to order online, we have to accept the risk!   LOL

Frequent Contributor
@Respect Life…..The reading our language was referring to the overseas workers that are manually putting merchandise into packages that do have that barcode on the package. I agree that once that happens, no matter how many times that package is scanned, it shows what is SUPPOSED to be inside the package. It just seems like it has been happening a lot more lately for QVC to have these mixed up packaged items. It just makes the convenience of ordering online not such a convenience.
Contributor
I have received 4 wrong items in the last 4 months. Getting very old!