Honored Contributor

Has anyone else noticed that when viewing an item that the wish list is not available to add the item to.....I tried 3 different things, no wish list option.

Respected Contributor

What I had to do was to add it to the cart and then click on save for later. This moves it to the wish list. 

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs,

The open heart in the upper right corner of your item, when you click it, the item will be added to your wish list. Hope this works for you.

Honored Contributor

@meallen616 ...Thanks, that worked...when did QVC make that change...and when did they make the annoucement on how to use it?

Seems a tad clunky to me!

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs

I had the same problem as you, so, I clicked on the heart just for the sake of, and, the item went on my wish list. 

To my knowledge ,QVC never said anything about the heart or what it was for. I guess they figured we would find out from each other.

Glad it worked for you, enjoy free shipping if we get it!

Honored Contributor

I haven't put anything into my "wish list" for awhile but HSN uses the "heart" to put an item into the "favorites" list.  Simple but effective.  I hope QVC copies more of HSN's procedures.

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I haven't put anything into my "wish list" for awhile but HSN uses the "heart" to put an item into the "favorites" list.  Simple but effective.  I hope QVC copies more of HSN's procedures.

I don't have an issue with it but, they could have explained the change.