Frequent Contributor

This is so frustrating, I placed 2 orders one on 9-24 & one on 9-25, I already received the order placed on 9-25 with no problems.

However the 9-24 order was delayed in shipping until 10-3 for some strange reason even though stock was showing it was available and still is available, it is now sitting at our local post office and has been since yesterday just after midnight, saying Package Acceptance Pending and will be sitting there UNTIL Monday October 10 and BECAUSE it's a Holiday that day it will be DELAYED ANOTHER DAY because someone put that is when it's to be delivered. I can't even go and pick it up because it's "pending".

EVERY single time UPS Mail Innovations is involved with handing an order the delays are ridiculous. I've had it now with ordering.

Honored Contributor

@Donna2019  Perhaps you should be griping to your local postmaster instead of QVC.  QVC has no control over when your package is delivered.  There will continue to be delays in shipping for sometime to come because there continue to be manufacturing and shipping delays overseas.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Just wondering what the rush is?

QVC does not sell life sustaining products.