New Contributor

Why can't I get an order status update online or on the app?

Every time I try to check the status of my order I receive an error message. I thought it was just a fluke when it happened back in November after I ordered a camera. I was unable to track that package but luckily enough I was home from work when it was delivered. Now I'm going through the same thing again. I have no idea when my package is coming. I have been charged now it's a waiting game. Please start sending out an email with tracking information because trying to check the order status online and in the QVC app doesn't work at all.
QVC Customer Care

Re: Why can't I get an order status update online or on the app?

@TyPulliam So sorry for the inconvenience. I will forward this information to our IT department to have it looked into and corrected. You will receive your package tomorrow. I hope this information is helpful.

Honored Contributor

I don't even get an error message - since mid Dec just couldn't open when clicking to track.  Yesterday was the first time I could track anything but today back to not being able to track. 

New Contributor

Well thank you for that bit of information Wayne. Sucks that I had to write in the forum just to get information about my own package. Could you provide me with a tracking number or at the very least tell me which carrier will be delivering my package? I work for USPS, so I can have my delivery held and pick it up at the station since I won't be home on Tuesday to receive my package because I had no idea that it was coming.
QVC Customer Care

@TyPulliam

Sent you an email with the requested information.

Beth QVC

New Contributor

Thank you Beth...I never received that email but there was just a knocked at my door and it was my package.
QVC Customer Care

@TyPulliam

Okay! Thanks for updating me...

Beth QVC

New Contributor

I'm having the same issue. An item I purchased on November 25th and was charged for on the 27th, was due to be mailed on the 30th and when checking my account status, it says delivery is supposed to be today, December 1st. I never received a tracking number and can see anything other that in process on the app or the website. I called in to customer service yesterday and was told "my order had been pulled for shipping" but that was all they could tell me. Can I please get an email with updated info and status? Maybe a tracking number?

Thanks!
QVC Customer Care

@Reno A wrote:
I'm having the same issue. An item I purchased on November 25th and was charged for on the 27th, was due to be mailed on the 30th and when checking my account status, it says delivery is supposed to be today, December 1st. I never received a tracking number and can see anything other that in process on the app or the website. I called in to customer service yesterday and was told "my order had been pulled for shipping" but that was all they could tell me. Can I please get an email with updated info and status? Maybe a tracking number?

Thanks!

@Reno A   I did take a look at the order in question, it is in process, this order is shipped by the Vendor so when they ship it they will provide us/you with the tracking info. 

Have a great day & welcome to the community!!

Susan

New Contributor

Thank you so much ma'am. I realize it's a hot item in very high demand and just wanted to make sure there weren't any issues that other sellers have been having (unreported back orders, double bookings, out of stock order cancellation, etc.) Thanks for your help!