Respected Contributor

What Is Going On????!!!! Cannot Order Anything!!!!!!!!

Come on Q!  This happened last week also.  Cannot order anything, everything says "sold out".  Cannot get into my Order Status, Wait List, etc.  The same thing happened last week.  What is going on over there?!  I have never seen such a mess from any company on their websites.  Fix it already!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: What Is Going On????!!!! Cannot Order Anything!!!!!!!!

No wonder they sometimes operate in the red and must depend on S&H fees to show a profit.  I wonder how much 5 minutes of no sales costs them? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

This is so frustrating! It keeps happening over and over and over.

Esteemed Contributor

Calm down OP, it isn't the end of the world.  When I couldn't get to Items Recently On Air, I was offered an opportunity to report a problem.  Did that - so things will probably get straightened out shortly.  Geee, problems do happen and maybe no fault of the Q.

Valued Contributor

This is crazy, can't order anything, can't see what is on air and cannot check order status. We can, however, log into forums.  At least we get to "vent".

“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
– Arthur C. Nielsen
Valued Contributor

Well I placed an order online, it looked like everything went through fine but when I go to order status, my order is not showing up but I got an authorization on my CC for it!! CS was no help. They said they don't see my order either. Isn't that great! 

The only thing CS did say was do I want them to place a new order for me. Ummm, no thank you!! I don't want a SECOND hit on my CC! I want to see my first order show up considering everything looked okay!

Contributor

This is happening way too often. Not only can you not order on line but can not order by phone. Why do they have programming on TV and of course no one can order anything anyhow. Jane Tracey just announced a few minutes ago that their system was back up. It is not.

I hope they will honor the recent prices that were offered for the previous products..am very seriously not satisfied for a while now and probably not be purchasing any more. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Easy Pay isn't showing up in the checkout for clearance items either. It says it's available on the item page, but at checkout it's not an option.

This also keeps popping up

IMG_5180.PNG

Esteemed Contributor

Notice, also, S&H and sales tax are NOT included on your totals. I received a prompt saying, "QVC is doing Maintence . . . "

WTH is with that story? Jayne had already said they were back up! So tired of the lies on QVC. Now lame excuses. Why can't they simply admit to having "technical difficulties" like everyone else? It happens. Not a big deal if honesty prevails.

The lack of honesty and integrity has me livid. Who does business with such stupid excuses? Does QVC really think we (their customers) are THAT stupid? I'm here to tell them NOOOOO.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

The website problems are getting old and it definitely is happening too often.  You need to spend the money on your website instead of buying more stations for Q2, etc.  Priorities are messed up here.  HeartCat Happy

kindness is strength