Honored Contributor

Re: What Is Going On????!!!! Cannot Order Anything!!!!!!!!

Keep in mind, it's hurting them more than us.  They're losing money. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

This is crazy.  I placed an order hours ago and have no idea if the order is placed of not.  Tried chatting with CS an she got snippy with me.  I realize they are losing alot of money but perhaps they should concentrate on one channel until they make sure that it is working properly 24/7.  When you make a mistake, don't take it out on the customers!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Judging by the frequency this site messes up, their IT department must all be from the bottom of the barrel, or they must not pay them much.  There always seems to be an issue with this site.  I agree with the previous poster, they've had nothing but one mess since they tried to add channels.  This won't get them any business!  It shames QVC!  It's the absolute worst shopping site I visit!

Esteemed Contributor

After placing my order for Alegra clogs (first item in Jayne's Closet) which was a disaster on QVC's disfunctional site, but QVC said was "underoing Maintenance," I went ahead and wrote a complaint about their lack of honesty.

Just checked my email. No truthful response. Simply a form letter-type of response. Didn't bother to answer my last paragraph, which I specifically asked them to make a reply! Nada, nope, nothing. So much for QUALITY, SERVICE and VALUE in the Customer Service department. I've long felt CSR's didn't bother to read what customers write, so why bother? 

Still haven't received anything from QVC indicating they have my order for size 39 Alegra clogs at the sale price and on easy pay. 

NOTE QVC - PLEASE MAKE SURE MY ORDER WAS PLACED!! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Valued Contributor

I am trying to see items recently on air and place an order, I can't do it. What's going on? I shut down my computer and brought back up, and still nothing. Is anyone working on this?

Valued Contributor

excuse me, but with the corporate conglomerate qvc is, kindly consider the amount of times their internet fails, too much. They need to spend the money for the right purposes and stop being so cheap.  I have to laugh, everytime it goes down, they lose millions, you would think someone at corporate would be smart enough to realize that sometimes you need to spend money to make it.  LOL

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Many hours later and STILL not able to acess anything!  Helloooooooooooo anyone there at QVC ??????????  Anyone working on the problem????????

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is nuts.....trying to purchase the TSV and when I finally got the items I wanted in my cart after many attempts the buy more and save is not registering on the screen. The website never used to be this bad but has gotten progressively worse this is pitiful. QVC, before you keep expanding make sure your systems can handle it all. I've been a customer many years and overall have been very satisfied but this is beyond frustrating. At this point why keep broadcasting if no one can order anything!?

Esteemed Contributor

come on this has been going on since last night,  what is going on that it is taking this long to be fixed?!?!  Is anyone working on it?!  I'm not placing any orders till it is back ,  don't trust it.  The items I wanted to order Kate last night were all on EP but when checking out didn't apply it so cancelled..... Come on 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Tried watching, Breezies TSV?! No video. Wonder how many people are doing the same? We have become spoiled with the easy access to shopping online. Then when failure happens and machines no matter the money invested can and do fail. Meltdowns start to happen. Mean read some of the posts. Reminds me of road rage except there is no car. Myself included became frustrated with Qvc realized wait a minute! Getting stressed out isn't going to help. Stay calm, This to shall pass. Relax and enjoy your day. Peace out-💜