Respected Contributor

Yes, I am aware there is already a thread about the forum page, however, enough is enough.

I have had this issue for about a week, and have called concerning it.

It is a QVC issue. The program script is incorrect and needs to be corrected.

People using the forums should not be fooling around with their own devices to fix the problem.

QVC has had many complaints and has not fixed the problem, yet.

It is annoying, but workable, if you are willing to spend a L O N G time going back and forth, up and down on the pages. I am not a fan of nonsense.

QVC please address the script issue. Everyone would appreciate it.

Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Will QVC be telling forum users that they will no longer be

able to support older devices, and what would constitute an older device?

Trusted Contributor

This is just plain awful. If they can't fix this, I have no confidence the system can handle an online order. Just saying....I am not ordering any time until this is resolved. If they want to do away with the forums, then announce it and be done with it. This is ridiculous. 

Contributor

I use duck duck go as my search engine, instead of google chrome or edge, and there aren't any issues.  

Regular Contributor
I was glad to know that it wasn't just my ipad and laptop. Only place I can see forums is on my phone. Sure would be nice if a billion dollar business could fix their website
Honored Contributor

@Blondie59 wrote:

I use duck duck go as my search engine, instead of google chrome or edge, and there aren't any issues.  

@Blondie59,

You should knock on wood. I thought the same until all of a sudden it wasn't.

And it is not an old device problem that can't update @chiclets as many have realized. I have all new with new software updates on all-it doesn't seem to matter.

I think those where it is still working, instead of QVC fixing it, they must be working to get everyone's not working! Kidding but maybe not!😳

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@Blondie59 wrote:

@Blondie59 

I use duck duck go and there are still issues.

Glad that you do not have the frustrations others are feeling.

Maybe QVC did a conversion regarding their software program.

Ha, forget forum wonky issues, have a "wonky" chocolate bar instead.

Trusted Contributor

Remember last year all the problems people had signing and it took awhile for it to get back to normal.  Soon after that they announced the forums were going to end.  I wonder if this is a prelude to another announcement. 

QVC Customer Care

Good afternoon everyone. Our IT Department has informed us that the issue with the Community has been resolved. Can you confirm that the page looks correct on your end?

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Good afternoon everyone. Our IT Department has informed us that the issue with the Community has been resolved. Can you confirm that the page looks correct on your end?

@Alice-QVC 

Things are back to normal for me.

Thank you!