Honored Contributor

When I go to the forum's all sale catagories are listed single file down the middle.  I have to scroll to the end of the page to find the forums.  No form list on the left unless I click on a thread, then all is there but still at the bottom of the page.

I cleaned the mem cache but did not make a difference.  Is it just my computer?  I use google chrome and usually have no problems.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I have the same problem. It started yesterday I am using an iPad and never had a problem before.

Respected Contributor

I'm not experiencing any changes. It's normal operation for me. I'm on my MacBook, on Safari at the moment. 

Respected Contributor

Same problem, I'm using a tablet & Crome & nothing I've done fixes it so it's the Q website....good grief, this website is a mess.

Honored Contributor

All's normal here.  I'm on a laptop.

Respected Contributor

I should say its messed up......When using an IPad what I get is nothing like it should be.........dug around and found  Amazon tablet which seems to connect to the forum page ok at least for now.....

Trusted Contributor

I am on a laptop.  Everything is normal here

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie 

It's not you.  It's on QVC's end.

A lot of us have that same problem, and some people can't access the forums at all.  But others aren't affected.

Everything was normal for me yesterday when people started to complain about it, but today it's wonky for me too.  I can obviously get in to post, but it's a pain.  And it makes me dizzy!

Try clicking on "Skip to Footer" at the top left hand list.  It will take you down to the bottom of the page and you can scroll up slightly to get the forum.  It's easier to scroll up than all the way down.

Regular Contributor

Same here too. I have it on both laptop and tablet. Started yesterday. Cookies/cache are cleared.

Respected Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@Imaoldhippie 

It's not you.  It's on QVC's end.

A lot of us have that same problem, and some people can't access the forums at all.  But others aren't affected.

Everything was normal for me yesterday when people started to complain about it, but today it's wonky for me too.  I can obviously get in to post, but it's a pain.  And it makes me dizzy!

Try clicking on "Skip to Footer" at the top left hand list.  It will take you down to the bottom of the page and you can scroll up slightly to get the forum.  It's easier to scroll up than all the way down.

@geezerette, good "footer skipping" tip as it definitely cuts down on the dizziness. Ha! Thank you very much for the suggestion. We all know this could go on for a long time. Woman Frustrated