Frequent Contributor

I ordered the pre sale of the It Tsv at 79.98, haven't even received the kit yet. Well, the price today is 69.98. I called customer service and she refunded the 10.00. But I ordered it on auto delivery. If I want the kit at 69.98, I have to cancel this order and re order at today's price. So I end up with 2 kits at once. I don't think this is fair to the customers who pre ordered.

Honored Contributor

@twokats 

Email  Social.Team@qvc.com...they may be able to assist.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
QVC Customer Care

@twokats 

I am sorry for any upset. You do not have to reorder - we should be able to adjust the price going forward for the additional orders on auto delivery. I will follow to ensure this happens. Again my apologies for this unfortunate situation.

Beth QVC

Frequent Contributor

I would appreciate if you can do this for us. I didn't think it was fair to those who pre ordered.

Honored Contributor

@twokats  please let us know how this works out for you.

QVC Customer Care

@twokats 

Absolutely will follow this up as there are many customers in the same boat,

Beth QVC

Frequent Contributor

With auto delivery, the rest of shipments should be 59.95 because brushes aren't included. Thanks for the fast reply and I hope QVC honors this. Thanks Beth

New Contributor

I Pre-ordered the tsv as well.  It has not shipped yet, but no changes could be made to the order.   Called them today.  She said she couldn't do anything for me yet, because it is processing.  However, she told me to call back once I get the ship notification, and they will adjust my account under price match, and made a notation on my account.  I had ordered a second set today once I saw the price difference, but cancelled it once I talked to a representative.   It doesn't seem right that the price was more under pre-order than what is shown today, but they are working on it.  I don't need 2 sets of the special.  I love IT Cosmetics, and it is the only brand I use, and the shade I use gets sold out (fair-light) quite a bit.  That is why I pre-ordered.  I really think they are trying to work through this to help their customers.

QVC Customer Care

@naturalstyles 

I am sorry but there should be no need to call back. We are aware of the issue and we will be issuing refunds for everyone that purchased during the pre-sale. Thank you for shopping with us.

Beth QVC

New Contributor

Beth,

Thank you for stating that there is no need to call back.  The representative I spoke to specifically told me to call back after I receive shipment notification.  How will I know if the refund has been applied?  Would it be under order information or under the payment of the item?      Will the autodelivery plans price also be adjusted to the sale price instead of the previous (pre-sale listed price).

Thank you.