Honored Contributor

If you return a top for a different size exchange how does that work?

They charge you 3.50 again to send out the new size ?

Super Contributor

Exchanges are free. They only charge you if they don't have what you want, and process it as a return. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks ! Think I'll use Fed ex instead of their label so it will move faster

Valued Contributor

I don't believe they should charge you if they don't have your size! That's not free exchanges! I hope that's not the case because if it is I'm going to be calling customer service. I have returned items for a different size & it's in stock when I send it out, but not by the time they process  it. They need to see how HSN does it. You do the exchange & know you're getting the correct size & they give you 15 days to mail your return back! That's the way it should work!

Respected Contributor

You have to use their return label.  They won't charge you even though it says $6.95.  Can you use that label with fed express?  Be sure before you go that route.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

Re: Exchange question

[ Edited ]

@QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com    

If I return a top for a different size to be sent back can I use FEDex ?

@Beth-QVC 

@Alice-QVC 

@Wayne-QVC 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @SharkE 

You are welcome to use FedEx to make your return however you would be responsible for the charges. If you use the Q return label, that fee would be waived for an exchange.

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC 

Just so we understand each other completely let me get this straight

I know I would pay for fedex to get it back to you faster, but, then would U still charge me 3.50 to send the item back since I didn't use your return label ?

thanks !

QVC Customer Care

@SharkE if you are doing an exchange, the original shipping and handling would not be deducted.

Barb