Regular Contributor

Tried to order the home reflections quilt tonight and got the message "unable to ship" to my address. I've NEVER had this problem before. Called CS & she tried to get to the bottom of the problem but couldn't. Thought maybe it was the computer updating when I placed the order or a glich. Of course the king size in the pattern I wanted is now sold out so she couldn't place another order. I have been playing around adding things to the cart for two hours to keep it active in the hopes there will be a miracle. I'm giving up & going to bed. Thanks QVC for NOTHING! This is another reason I very rarely order anything anymore.

Super Contributor

Another poster had the message when she tried to order a pair of boots. She was told it was probably because the item had indeed sold out, and couldn't be shipped because of that.  Apparently the computer system was trying to catch up with the inventory when she placed the order.  

Regular Contributor

The CS rep mentioned that but I told her it was in my cart from the beginning of the prsentation, long before it sold out. I hadn't checked out because I was still shopping & adding some other things to the cart. The cart was still active when I decided this was the only item I wanted to purchase so I should have been able to checkout. I guess they aren't honoring the the statement that an item in your cart remains active for an hour. Just one more thing to "deal" with at Q. It would be nice to have a response from Q CUSTOMER CARE about this issue. The only solution that I can come up with is to immediately purchase each item individually as it is presented. You pay for each item any way, no break on combining orders.

Honored Contributor

@suzykee 

are you in california?

there are a number of items that cannot be shipped to california due to PROP 65.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein