Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

And speaking of their tracking info, here's my saga from earlier this week.  Tracking showed package out for delivery.  Mail lady came, no package.  Checked the tracking information which said "out for delivery - 9:00 AM".  At 12:30 PM, the status was changed to "held at post office at customer request"!!!!!!!!!!!!!  First of all, I never made such a request!  Secondly, how can they hold it at 12:30PM if it was already allegedly out for delivery at 9:00!  Someone at the post office apparently forgot to load it on the truck and tried to come up with a smoke-screen excuse.

I did end up calling the USPS 800 number and got an excellent C/S rep who could not understand the scenario either.  She was very apologetic and assured me that she would mark the tracking to redeliver the next day.

@Krimpette, someone just felt like they didn't want to work hard that day.  Often times it's the employees that deliver.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

Re: USPS STINKS

[ Edited ]

@BalletBabe You're so right.  Just had another glitch yesterday.  Package from Amazon was to be delivered yesterday according to the tracking.  It did not get delivered.  Checked the USPS tracking this morning:  October 29 "Out for Delivery".  This morning:  "Delivery rescheduled for Tuesday..."  .  (Looks like USPS is picking on me these days!!!! Woman Frustrated

Spoiler
 Ignore spoiler tag.  

Hit spoiler tag by mistake.

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

Update:    I received my package today.   yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

@BalletBabe, I'm so glad you got the package. As I said earlier, tracking is often wacky.  I tend to ignore it because it makes me worry needlessly.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

In addition to my regular job, I jokingly tell people I also work part-time for USPS because I spend a lot of time re-delivering mail to the right address that USPS has misdelivered!!!!!   Just this morning I re-delivered a catalog to one neighbor, and another a magazine from Saturday's misdelivery...It's at the point it's getting ridiculous......Our previous mail person didn't finish delivering mail in my area until shortly after 6PM, while this new guy has it all done by 3:30 PM.....I think I figured out his trick, he just opens up a couple of mail boxes for the subdivision and shoves it into a couple of people's boxes and gets done early!!!  Also you schedule a package pickup and he doesn't show up,  yet I received an email confirmation with tracking code......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Kachina624  Great cause if I enter the tracking number it shows no tracking available!    ARGH  This is why I do easy pay when I can.  THey won't dare pull a second payment if I didn't get it.  

@BalletBabe  I feel for you but don't have great expectations for you receiving your package.  Is yours sold out too?  Mine is not even in the system it's so sold out.

I'm really curious as to what happens to these packages.  I wouldn't think they'd be valuable enough to risk prison time for stealing.

@Kachina624 @BalletBabe

One time I ordered a small area rug from QVC for my kitchen.....I never received it and when I tracked it, it showed it had been sent out and then redelivered back  to some place in NC....I called QVC CS and come to find out they said the item was damaged in shipment and was sitting in some warehouse....but no one bothered to contact me and inform me or asked if I wanted a refund or wait for another to be shipped out.......go figure....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Maybe it depends what part of the country you live in. I get excellent service from both UPS and USPS. Never have a problem...receive everything timely. 

Same here too!  I've always had excellent service with UPS and USPS, whether it is shipped from QVC, Amazon, or another site.  So far, I haven't had a late delivery, and have had Sunday deliveries from USPS on items order from Amazon Prime.

The only problem I do have is trying to figure out their cryptic tracking information.

Occasional Contributor

I don't think it's usps.  Once it gets in their hands it moves quickly. QVC is slow to get it to them.  So annoying