Esteemed Contributor

Re: USPS STINKS

[ Edited ]

Well mine was supposed to be delivered today and CS says they cannot do anything about it till the 7th?  I was going to order earrings today, but I am not now. 

THis isn't the first time this has happened and last package I never got.  It is getting old.  THey pull my money out fast and then I have to wait till the 7th? 

Honored Contributor

i recently said this on a shipping increase thread.

i will take ups or fedex deliveries over usps any day.

usps customer service has gone downhill quite a bit over the past few years.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

They DO seem to have trouble finding Arizona on the map.............

@Desertdi  Maps, they have maps?

Heard you had 100° there yesterday.  It's been warm (high 70s) and dry here too.  Hard to believe some people are getting a little snow.

On another note, an Eastern acquaintance of mine called me up and asked, "Just WHERE in New Jersey IS Arizona......?"

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@nomless  Thanks I hope it is also.  EDD was today, I was going to order earrings, but now I am afraid.

Respected Contributor

How frustrating! We have outstanding USPS service, and I ship things every week or so on eBay and find usps efficient and on time. But when my mother lived in Houston, she had one problem after another with late mail, lost mail, and even magazines and shopper newspapers arriving with coupons cut out and magazine pages dogeared! So, I think it all depends on the local workers and the management of that local post office. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624  Great cause if I enter the tracking number it shows no tracking available!    ARGH  This is why I do easy pay when I can.  THey won't dare pull a second payment if I didn't get it.  

Esteemed Contributor

If I don't have this in a few days , I will not order the earrings I was going to order.  This isn't the first time.  EDD is today.

I need to scream   ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

There much better!

Esteemed Contributor
Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting ItemSWEDESBORONJ10/25/201618:01
Picked Up by Shipping Partner, USPS Awaiting ItemLANCASTERPA10/24/201617:01

This is what I am seeing.  Look familiar anyone?

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

I am so sick of orders sitting in Jersey for days!   Makes me not want to order anymore.

@BalletBabe    My orders go to Los Angeles first.......and then sits there for a couple days before they truck it back to Phoenix.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Regular Contributor

I have horrible service with my local postal service.  Packages stuffed/crammed in the mailbox, lost mail, etc.  As far as the tracking (or lack thereof) goes, it just makes me wonder if QVC is not paying for this particular service anymore in an effort to save themselves money.  There are different levels that can be selected when you mail a package and it's pretty coincidental that we all seemed to notice no tracking information at about the same time.  Just a thought.  I would go to my local post office and ask them, but they would probably laugh at me.