Contributor
In one of my recent orders I ordered 3 of the same items. They were all.supposed to be delivered to my home. Two of them were delivered but one says it is waiting for me at a UPS access point.

What in the heck is that and why is it there when it shouldn't be?

I need help with this so can a mod please help me.

Thanks.
Respected Contributor

I think an access point is a store near your home that has an agreement with UPS to accept packages and you go there to pick it up rather than have it left on your porch.  Since you didn’t designate to have that done it sounds like UPS made a delivery mistake.   If you don’t hear from a Q mod here, I would call UPS about it. 

Contributor
No I didn't ask for this which is part of why it bothers me so much. I just can't understand why 2 of the same items were delivered to my home but this one was taken elsewhere. And I looked it up and its not all that close to my home, its 10 miles away.

I'm very unhappy about this and I want answers from QVC.
Honored Contributor

@Skybelle98.  If you want your package, I'd look to UPS for answers.   All they have to do is pick it up when they next deliver to the access point.  QVC can't  give you reasons for some goofy mistake UPS made.  You'd  better contact them before they decide to "return to sender".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Skybelle98 wrote:
No I didn't ask for this which is part of why it bothers me so much. I just can't understand why 2 of the same items were delivered to my home but this one was taken elsewhere. And I looked it up and its not all that close to my home, its 10 miles away.

I'm very unhappy about this and I want answers from QVC.

I absolutely understand why you're confused and upset - that makes no sense and I don't want to have to drive to pick up anything that was supposed to be delivered to my home.

But I think you need to contact UPS for your answers, not QVC. If they have your package, they're going to be fare more able to assist you than anyone at QVC.

Respected Contributor

I've had this happen with FedEx.  Sometimes the driver just leaves it at the access point because it's more convenient.....seriously.

I had a package where a signature was required.  I was at work when he came, so he left the familiar sticker on the door.  You can just sign the sticker and put it back on the door and they drop it the next day (total of 3 tries are made).

Well, the next day the sticker was still where I left it.  What the?  I had to go online and do some digging to find that it had been left at the Walgreens about 3 miles away. I didn't even know that was a drop point, and if I hadn't gone there that same evening, they would have sent it back to Canada! 

Laura loves cats!