Valued Contributor

Charge for using label posted to my credit card but,,,

not the credit for the payment I made. My return was accepted on 11/30 at the return center. I used QVC's label to return, 

On 12/2 my credit card was charged 6.95 for the label but there is no refund of the 1st easy pay, So I'm out  the easy pay AND the label charge?

How long does it take to see the credit posted? I guess their billing system is set up to immediately make a charge on your account but takes a lot longer to post a credit? 

Super Contributor

Re: Charge for using label posted to my credit card but,,,

call customer service.

Honored Contributor

Could the return label charge have been more than an easy payment?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

@PinkSunset A similar thing happened to me last week. The credit for the return was posted but a $6.95 charge was also showing. I talked to CS to ask what the $6.95 charge was and I the rep told me that the easy pasy being refunded was less than the $6.95 for the return label. So, we get charged for the return label if the easy pay being refunded is less than $6.95. Stinks, doesn't it?

QVC Customer Care

@PinkSunset wrote:

not the credit for the payment I made. My return was accepted on 11/30 at the return center. I used QVC's label to return, 

On 12/2 my credit card was charged 6.95 for the label but there is no refund of the 1st easy pay, So I'm out  the easy pay AND the label charge?

How long does it take to see the credit posted? I guess their billing system is set up to immediately make a charge on your account but takes a lot longer to post a credit? 

@PinkSunset   it does look like the instament was less than $6.95.  I do see the refund was issued also. 

Hope that helps, 

Susan