Honored Contributor

Re: UPS Mail Innovations - UGH!

It's the CHEAPEST way for QVC to ship, so it's not going away, unfortunately.

In the end, it affects QVC's bottom line tremendously, as customers get fed up and stop shopping with them.

Just Google QVC's current quarterly reports......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom  You are most certainly correct. Mail Innovations may not go away, but QVC's dissatisfied customers may decide to shop elsewhere. QVC needs to add a shipping option available to its customers: "Do Not Ship by Mail Innovations". That may solve a lot of the problems many of us are encountering.

Respected Contributor

@Jeanne from VA wrote:

@KingstonsMom  You are most certainly correct. Mail Innovations may not go away, but QVC's dissatisfied customers may decide to shop elsewhere. QVC needs to add a shipping option available to its customers: "Do Not Ship by Mail Innovations".  That may solve a lot of the problems many of us are encountering.

I somehow doubt that most of the Q shoppers are going to willing to pay top tier shipping $$$ to get an item a day or so earlier.  

I can not remember what I was purchasing or what company it was but they did offer several shipping options.  One option was 1-3 days and it was over $26.  It was not a major purchase or I would have remembered what it was.

Respected Contributor

I will have to look to see what Home Depot uses.  Our shipment has been delayed 4 times.

Every day I get an email notifying me of a delay, saying it will arrive 'tomorrow'

LOL

Honored Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl 

I think the discussion here is with returns using the return label (Mail Innovations) taking forever to be refunded.

QVC is shipping orders through UPS, who hands off the packages to the USPS for delivery to your home, adding 2-3 day for receiving time.

The returns using the return label, wait for a once a week pick-up by Mail Innovations (QVC's 'Agent') and takes a very long time to deliver returns to QVC.

Then add the time it takes for QVC to process the return and issue credit.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom 

Thank you for explaining this. I had no idea.

So why do people choose to use the service????  I always just pay the postage and mail my returns.  It saves a lot of $$ and gets there very quickly.

Really I do not care how long the return takes honestly but the price of the QVC return labels is VERY expensive.

Contributor

In the last 3 months I have had 3 packages disappear in the Mail Innovations System.  All three of them were ordered thru QVC.  The first pagckage took 48 days to arrive. The second one not quite as long.  They were two bracelets (exactly the same but one gold one silver) ordered together but shipped separately.  QVC did send replacement bracelets and when the first bracelets arrived, I returned them.  The third order took almost 20 days and so I waited that one out.  I don't understand the Mail Innovations system and why packages seem to disappear into the black hole.  I also have a return sitting at QVC that has been there since August 4th but not "keyed" yet.  At that rate, I will be making the second value payment before they give me a credit.  Because I live in a rural area, I do most of my shopping online.  EVERY other company runs circles around QVC's shipping and return system.  

Kate

Contributor

Hello
Ups mail innovations has lost 3 packages
Recently for me. Also sent one item back July 25 QVC has not received as yet. Aug. 20. Frustrated with ups mail innovations.
Qween betty
Respected Contributor

I HATE Mail Innovations!  I've had delayed/ lost pkgs--so unreliable. Wish the Q would do away with this horrible shipping carrier. And seriously, is it really saving them money when they end up having to ship out replacements/ issue refunds because customers (like me)  didn't receive their orders the first time?  No, it s costing them more!