Super Contributor

QVC needs to rethink their use of UPS Mail Innovations.  On 8/1/2020 I ordered 2 Copper Fit face covers. I'm not worried about getting them quickly. I just wanted to add them to my stash.  My order was processed by QVC  through UPS Mail Innovations on 8/4/2020 in Ontario, CA. I live about 25-30 miles from that facility in Long Beach. I still have not received my order. It was sent from Ontario to Salt Lake City to Fontana, CA to Long Beach, CA to San Diego, CA where it sit as of today 8/14/20.  Here is the iternerary:

• Aug 14, 2020, 10:23 Package processed by post office San Diego, CA
  • Aug 12, 2020, 13:55 Package routed to wrong post office. Package will be transferred to correct post office for delivery. San Diego, CA
  • Aug 12, 2020, 09:28 Received by the post office San Diego, CA
  • Aug 08, 2020, 01:36 Shipment Acceptance at Post Office Long Beach, CA
  • Aug 07, 2020, 09:19 Package departed UPS Mail Innovations facility enroute to USPS for induction Fontana, CA
  • Aug 06, 2020, 23:30 Package received for sort by destination UPS Mail Innovations facility Fontana, CA
  • Aug 06, 2020, 02:16 Package transferred to destination UPS Mail Innovations facility Salt Lake City, UT
  • Aug 05, 2020, 18:18 Package processed by UPS Mail Innovations origin facility Salt Lake City, UT
  • Aug 05, 2020, 13:05 Package received for processing by UPS Mail Innovations Salt Lake City, UT
  • Aug 05, 2020, 09:50 Shipment tendered to UPS Mail Innovations ONTARIO, CA
  • Aug 04, 2020, 14:38 Shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovations

I had another order from July that made another long Mail Innovations trip and is supposedly sitting at the Long Beach post office. I have never received it. I wrote to the social team and they graciously refunded my payment. But, for some reason the package is still showing as received by the Long Beach post office as of 7/7/2020. If I ever get it, I'll call and let them know to charge me.

Don't get me wrong, I like QVC  - although I am ordering a lot less than before. My problem is with their shipping practices.

Super Contributor

Re: UPS Mail Innovations - UGH!

Something weird happened with the formatting of my post. Sorry about that.

Frequent Contributor

I totally agree about UPS mail innovations. However, if you use UPS surepost, there is no problem with delivery. It comes to your local UPS station, they deliver it to your local USPS office, and you get it the next day. I wrote to QVC about mail innovations, and its not just QVC. Some of Macys orders are coming mail innovations and they are really slow. Usually, my Macys orders are within a few days, with mail innovations it was over a week.

I hope both QVC and Macys drop this shipping option.

Honored Contributor

@ChouChou   If you don't get the order the first of the week, go to the USPS website and do the short form to report a missing package.  You'll be surprised at how fast it appears.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I'll wait a while longer. At this point I'm kind of interested to see how long this will take.Smiley Frustrated 

Esteemed Contributor

As I've said in the past, Mail Innovations is the worst!  I too have had packages take state wide tours.  I hate it when I see my packages are sent through them.  I just know it will be a long wait.

Contributor

Delivery by the USPS in my area has gotten horrible. One example, a blouse I ordered from QVC was delivered to my town August 3rd and the tracking quote says "it may be delayed". It's 12 days later and no movement or update.  I could list several more examples. It has never been this bad. I wish QVC would offer the customer the option of choosing what carrier to use. I understand the cost could be higher but coupled with the slow order processing QVC already has, it has gotten frustrating to order from them.

Valued Contributor

I have had the same kind of problem several times with QVC packages. I have never had this happen with any other company and I order online a lot! 

Esteemed Contributor

Pretty soon we won’t be getting anything delivered if they dont fund the Post Office and stop closing post offices. Not just packages from QVC, but nothing at all.
Valued Contributor

@Baylie I am having current problems with Mail Innovations. I have a couple of packages that have no current tracking information. I live in Virginia. Why would QVC ship an item from California? I ordered two on sale Denim and Co. items the same day, (same item, different colors). One was shipped from the North East (I already have that item and received it quickly). The other (same item in different color, shipped from CA by Mail Innovations) appears to be sitting in limbo. I hate seeing " Mail Innovations"; it has been my experience that it spells trouble! I had another package that sat in limbo two weeks, QVC finally listed it as "back ordered, and I was so frustrated that I canceled it. QVC needs to reasess it's delivery system,because it is unsatisfactory. Here is an example of tracking information/no information after Aug. 11th - Mail iInnovations, 😞 :

• Aug 11, 2020, 23:12Package transferred to destination UPS Mail Innovations facilityFontana, CA
  • Aug 11, 2020, 18:06Package processed by UPS Mail Innovations origin facilityFontana, CA
  • Aug 11, 2020, 14:16Package received for processing by UPS Mail InnovationsFontana, CA
  • Aug 11, 2020, 13:30Shipment tendered to UPS Mail InnovationsONTARIO, CA
  • Aug 11, 2020, 08:28Shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovations