Valued Contributor

I'm not sure where to put this so here it is.  Why does QVC use this shipping company? Everytime they ship something to me thru this company it always ends up lost! They send it to towns all around me but always skip my town! Then it ends up in states thousands of miles away!! I looked up some reviews on it & it is rated the worst shipping in US!!  Right now I have an order "floating around" out there & next week it will just disappear into the unknown!  When they ship with a shipping # starting with Z then I will receive it in just a few days. Just crazy!  I have another order that shipped out today I think, & yes coming UPS Innovations!  So I guess that one will disappear too!  Wanting to order one more thing but figure no point. They will send by that terrible company & I'll pay but never get it. Just think QVC should at least know what a horrible shipping company they are using!  

Trusted Contributor

I so agree.  I live in Phoenix, AZ.  Whenever anything is shipped through them, it always takes longer.  And it seems I am lucky to receive the items.  Last year 4 items were lost.  And "lucky me"  all 4 items were NO longer available so I could not get a replacement.  And I have been a QVC customer from the beginning.  Never has the shipping been this terrible.

Trusted Contributor

It would be nice if we had the option to chose which way to ship at checkout. I hope Qvc considers this feature some day.

Honored Contributor

@Lovemybootswrote:

I'm not sure where to put this so here it is.  Why does QVC use this shipping company? Everytime they ship something to me thru this company it always ends up lost! They send it to towns all around me but always skip my town! Then it ends up in states thousands of miles away!! I looked up some reviews on it & it is rated the worst shipping in US!!  Right now I have an order "floating around" out there & next week it will just disappear into the unknown!  When they ship with a shipping # starting with Z then I will receive it in just a few days. Just crazy!  I have another order that shipped out today I think, & yes coming UPS Innovations!  So I guess that one will disappear too!  Wanting to order one more thing but figure no point. They will send by that terrible company & I'll pay but never get it. Just think QVC should at least know what a horrible shipping company they are using!  

@Lovemyboots. How many times have you had packages irretrievably lost?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

That just happened to me today. I ordered the Jai bracet on March 1. I have been tracking it on the Q. It said it was received by my post office on March 6. Today it said it had arrived at a post office about 60 miles from here. So now I am hoping they get it to me sometime next week. Estimated date is listed as March 13. Yes, mail innovations is the shipper. I live in California so it always takes a long time. HSN is much faster.

Respected Contributor

Sorry for the length of this post.

I ordered a Linea blouse 2/28, received it on about 3/5 by USPS

ordered Polish pottery piece 3/5 it shipped 3/5, I received it today via UPS

ordered gold chain 3/1 it shipped 3/5 was in NJ 3/6 went to Brooklyn, NY (it’s final destination) went BACK to NJ. It’s EDD is 3/13.

Why would it leave NJ come to Brooklyn only to go back to NJ? This is being shipped viaUSPS.

Just a few months ago UPS always delivered to my apartment door, now it’s put in lobby unless it is 

Amaz-n. Then it is usually brought to door.

Qvc must use a cheaper shipping-slower, requiring delivery to the lobby and not to apt. door.

It really stinks, is totally inconsistent, and not very consumer friendly.

Respected Contributor

@StraytoStaywrote:

It would be nice if we had the option to chose which way to ship at checkout. I hope Qvc considers this feature some day.

They did years ago - options re shipping company - UPS or USPS -  and number of days to receive based on price.  I wonder why they did away with it.

Honored Contributor

@StraytoStaywrote:

@StraytoStay

We used to have that option, but QVC took it away.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

Haven't shopped much on the Q until a few weeks ago when I ordered quite a few clothes. 

They were shipped UPS Innovations, but when I looked at the tracking one day, UPS posted a notice that since they already had a package coming to my address, they would deliver the Q packages to me directly rather than USPS.....and they did. 

Contributor

i agree! today is my grandaughters b-day and i ordered her makeup 9 days ago! still not here! out there floating around from post office to post office. i am DONE.....DONE!!!!! 20 years a loyal customer. i have spend probably $100.000.00 over the years but this shipping fiasco is a deal breaker for me. going to only use hsn and amazon from now on. ovc is not going to last long with this insane shipping problem they have created with usps, ups and "innovations" what a joke!