Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

UPDATE! HELP! My Order Queen Of Hearts hand mixer is missing parts.. :(

[ Edited ]

I didn't want to ship my beautiful mixer back & wait for another..Im only missing the beaters..So I contacted, thru chat, the Kitchenaid Company in Tennessee, & spoke with BETH, who was so very very nice!  She took my info & is sending me beaters for my new mixer, at no charge..  Problem solved..Thank-you for the help..and Thank-you Kitchenaid and yes I will contimue to shop QVC!

I am a new member, my first order placed was Kitchenaid's Queen Of Hearts hand mixer!  I bake for a living so I have been waiting on pins & needles all week, waiting on it to arrive!  My order came today, in the nick of time, my dollar store mixer broke yesterday..lol Only to find that the BEATERS ARE MISSING!  I went onto QVC CHAT but was told I would have to wait over a wk to get the beaters and that's IF they have them, & was promply cut off..Can ANYONE HELP with this?  I live 20 minutes from Kitchenaid/Greenville Ohio!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

Re: HELP! My Order Queen Of Hearts hand mixer is missing parts.. :(

@proplady.  I've found that very often the beaters on various brands of mixers are interchangeable.  You might check and see if your old beaters will fit the new machine on a temporary basis.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

Hi @proplady  I am so sorry that happened. If you like I can send you a replacement and you can return the mixer without the beaters. Please email us at  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will be happy to help.

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @proplady  I am so sorry that happened. If you like I can send you a replacement and you can return the mixer without the beaters. Please email us at  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will be happy to help.

@Alice-QVC 

So why was my earlier post welcoming her to the forums and giving her the email for the Social Team deleted (silently)??

Since you gave her the same info that I did, was it because I welcomed her to the forums?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

Hi @KingstonsMom your post was not deleted, there are 2 threads for this subject the first one is in Kitchen and posters there told @proplady to post in Customer Care. Please see your post in Kitchen.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom , mine was deleted too. I didn't welcome her to the forums but did suggest she post on the Customer Care forum as, I think, you did.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Icegoddess your post is still in the Kitchen Forum the poster did post here in Customer Care as you suggested. There are 2 separate threads.

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @KingstonsMom your post was not deleted, there are 2 threads for this subject the first one is in Kitchen and posters there told @proplady to post in Customer Care. Please see your post in Kitchen.

@Alice-QVC 

Thank you, I see it now.

I guess I'm used to when a thread was moved to another forum, all of the posts on that thread were moved too.

I appreciate the explanation!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

Hi @KingstonsMom I can understand. The original threas was not moved, the original poster posted a new thread in Customer Care, I guess that's why there was some confusion.