Regular Contributor

Two things..........................

[ Edited ]

Customer service is so poor right now, when you should be at your height.  First of all, your promoted small business Stowe Mercantile is a scam.  Over two weeks of waiting, they never even organized nor shipped the order.

Secondly, through the customer membership with the  email  in your records, we ordered this Hoffman fudge.  IT is HORRIBLE!!!!.  I have tried over seven times to get through to get a refund and have been told you are way too busy to help us.  This fudge tastes and is textured like Tootsie rolls, which I haven't enjoyed since the first time in first grade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**edited to remove email address**

Honored Contributor

Re: Two things..........................

@comedy clubber   I'm sure the retail merchants of America appreciate your patriotic support during this period of crisis.  The entire transportation and supply chain has been disrupted and you're worried about your fudge!

You can contact qvcsocialteam@qvc.com including your order number for a refund.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Not everybody is going to fall in love with the same business.

Deal with it.

I'm sure that Stowe Mercantile has many happy customers who understand that businesses are doing the best that they can right now, and are willing to cut them a little slack.

Too bad you aren't.

Calling the company a "scam" because you didn't get your precious order is slanderous, and you could held accountable for defamation of the company.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

@comedy clubber 

Sorry for your frustrations with QVC.  In the last year-and-a-half I'd say, I have had many issues with this company too. I'm responding to the fudge you did not like.  I have tried several brands of fudge and I have made some of my own over the years.  By far the most delicious is from a company in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.  The name of the company is Chocolate Moonshine Co.  The website is easy to figure out!  Try that if you really want good fudge.  It is $20 a pound and the shipping is FREE at a threshold of $75. 

Trusted Contributor

F/N/A luvstogarden
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624   A purchase is a purchase regardless what the item is, even Fudge! The OP spent their money for these items and are not happy, and can't get assistance. Just because it's something you deem unimportant, as being only "fudge" doesn't mean the customer doesn't deserve customer service assistance for their purchase(s.) Would it be more acceptable or understandable if it was a D&C top? 

Why make a snarky about What they ordered and are having issues with? If an order, any order, is wrong, the consumer has the right to ask for some help.

@comedy clubber 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Respected Contributor

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@Kachina624   A purchase is a purchase regardless what the item is, even Fudge! The OP spent their money for these items and are not happy, and can't get assistance. Just because it's something you deem unimportant, as being only "fudge" doesn't mean the customer doesn't deserve customer service assistance for their purchase(s.) Would it be more acceptable or understandable if it was a D&C top? 

Why make a snarky about What they ordered and are having issues with? If an order, any order, is wrong, the consumer has the right to ask for some help.

@comedy clubber 

To get under people's skin. 

Trusted Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@comedy clubber 

@Lali1  I know, and that's just wrong. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@Lali1 wrote:

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@comedy clubber 

@Lali1  I know, and that's just wrong. 

Yes it is and if you snark back you might just get banned. 

Honored Contributor

@Lali1   @comedy clubber   @Mimi 1883   I'm not interested in getting under anybody's skin, but I do get thoroughly disgusted with people who apparently have no understanding of what's going on in this country and don't even bother to read other posts on the same or similar issues.  Then they write multiple petty posts criticising a retailer.  I guess they'll be happily satisfied when QVC, Macy's, JC Penney's, Sears and the rest are gone.  They are all struggling mightily and need our support.

The email address for the mods is posted over and over on the Customer Care Forum.  All one has to do is use it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment