Occasional Contributor

This is terrible!  I am sure trying to be understanding right now, but this getting crazy!

Can not speak to anyone about my missing orders or lousy food products!

Some orders are for birthday gifts...not anyore,  I love QVC and spend alot of my hard earned money here, but I am tired of trying to reach anyone at the QQ!!

QVC Customer Care

@Joanies 

I am sorry you are unable to get through to customer services. Please send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the details of how we can assist you.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Joanies 

I am sorry you are unable to get through to customer services. Please send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the details of how we can assist you.

Beth QVC

Is customer service not working?  I tried to call too.  I always order by phone speaking with a person.

Respected Contributor

I think you guys aren't alone in this. Seems like about half the folks here are having the same problem. Seems there is a big delay in shipping, processing returns, etc. Good luck.

ha good luck with sending an email.  I did that a few days ago and got bck the standard reply of sorry we are busy and will get bck to you when we can.  I have two issues i need to deal with and cannot get any help

Super Contributor

Why in the world is QVC continuing to sell thousands of items a day when they can't even provide customer service?

What happen to Q-uality V-alue C-onvenience?

Occasional Contributor

Beth, I sent you a list of my complaints just now.  I hope that you can assist me.

Thank you

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for your quick response!  

Occasional Contributor

It amazes me that even though QVC and HSN are owned by the same company, I never have any problems with HSN, even during Covid.  I rarely order from QVC, but when I do there's always a problem. I'm guessing that complaint calls aren't passed up the chain, because the issues continue.