Respected Contributor

I placed an order for a Perricone product.  Tracking says it was shipped from IL, but it never left.  Message on tracking from UPS says package delayed due to events beyond our control.  We're adjusting delivery plans.  That was June 4th, a week ago.  It has nothing further so I am thinking I am not getting this order.  I do want it; should I reorder?

Customer Care; can you advise me?

QVC Customer Care

@Catch71 wrote:

I placed an order for a Perricone product.  Tracking says it was shipped from IL, but it never left.  Message on tracking from UPS says package delayed due to events beyond our control.  We're adjusting delivery plans.  That was June 4th, a week ago.  It has nothing further so I am thinking I am not getting this order.  I do want it; should I reorder?

Customer Care; can you advise me?

@Catch71   I did look at the order, if you no longer wish to wait we can issue a refund?  We could issue a replacement but it cannot be upgraded unfortunately , it'll have to go ground. 

Let me know, I am happy to accommodate either,

Susan

Esteemed Contributor

I had that same exact message on one of my orders on June4th!!!

There is no more tracking information after that date.   Guess that was a bad shipping day all around.  I've already emailed QVC.

Respected Contributor

Re: Tracking Trouble

[ Edited ]

@Susan-QVC 

I would greatly appreciate a replacement as I want the product at the same price as when I ordered it.  The price has gone up as it was a QVC2 big deal when I ordered it..  I have been billed one payment, will you credit that or take it from there?  Thanks for your help.

Respected Contributor

Re: Tracking Trouble

[ Edited ]

@Susan-QVC 

I just looked at my Order Status again and it seems it has moved to NJ!!!!  So for now, no need for replacement!  I had assumed it had been forgotten but its looking up!  Thanks for your assistance!