New Contributor
Has anyone else run into problems tracking their returns? I sent something back on 8/16/19, and the tracking number cannot be located in the USPS system. I'm also still being charged the easy pay installments for this order. It has been my experience in the past that refunds are processed by QVC much faster than this.
Honored Contributor

@Danni Lee.  Suggest you contact Mods, who are part of CS, at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com.  Include order #.  They'll take care of you.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@Danni Lee wrote:
Has anyone else run into problems tracking their returns? I sent something back on 8/16/19, and the tracking number cannot be located in the USPS system. I'm also still being charged the easy pay installments for this order. It has been my experience in the past that refunds are processed by QVC much faster than this.

@Danni Lee   We sent an email for more info. 

Susan

Trusted Contributor

I have had a terrible time with returns for the last several months.  I now take my package to the post office...ask for a receipt.  It might take up to 2 weeks for a return to be delivered....at least.  And then a lot of times I have to call customer service to ask for the refund.  (actually most all of the time).  Extremely frustrating.  And then wait for the refund.

Respected Contributor

Re: Tracking Returns

[ Edited ]

@ruthbe: Qvc's return/refund cycle generally takes up to two weeks to complete. I used to become frustrated but now, I know the drill. Patience is the key. Smiley Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm also having problems with several returns ... the "track your return" option has been omitted from my order status page.  Instead it only mentions "print return label."   I don't need a return label ... the orders have already been returned but I don't know where they are ...

Trusted Contributor

Re: Tracking Returns

[ Edited ]

I have several packages on the way back to QVC as of yesterday with their return label for USPS.

When I checked the individual orders involved, the only feature there is "print return label" and no longer anything about refund and return tracking which usually states received at PO, in transit, etc.

Hope they are not making changes to the system to give us less information and no possibility of tracking our returns.