Honored Contributor

Tracking Returns--What Does This Mean?

[ Edited ]

I haven't ordered anything from QVC for a very long time.  Part of the reason is because of what I've read on this board about slow processing of returns.  Lately, though, I've ordered some flameless candles.  Delivery was fairly quick, and for the most part, my packages arrived before the EDD.

I returned one item and have been tracking it on the Pitney Bowes website.  This is Day 11, and it says "Delivered To Pitney Bowes Facility."  What does this mean in terms of when it will be delivered to QVC?  Do any of you track this way and know approximately how long it will take from here?

For comparison, I had two returns that I shipped back to Pottery Barn.  One return arrived in one day, and the other took two days. Pottery Barn uses UPS for returns.

EDITED TO SAY:  I checked the tracking from inside my QVC order here on the website, and it "Delivered to FDR facility," which must mean the Pitney Bowes facility.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

Re: Tracking Returns--What Does This Mean?

Go to your order, click on View Order, near bottom click on Track Your Return, then click on Tracking Details.  This will show you where it is, but it definitely is a slow trip!

Honored Contributor

@Magny wrote:

Go to your order, click on View Order, near bottom click on Track Your Return, then click on Tracking Details.  This will show you where it is, but it definitely is a slow trip!

@Magny   Thank you, but I did that before I posted to see if it was any different from Pitney Bowes, and it is not.  Pitney Bowes (plus Q's website) is the only way to track from QVC since they use Newgistics as their shipping partner.  https://pitneybowes.shipment.co/track. It says "Delivered to Pitney Bowes facility."  I didn't know what that meant.

-Henry David Thoreau

QVC Customer Care

@NickNack Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with your account info or the order number and we'll be glad to help. Cindy

Honored Contributor

@Cindy-QVC wrote:

@NickNack Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with your account info or the order number and we'll be glad to help. Cindy

Thank you very much @Cindy-QVC .  I just sent an email.

-Henry David Thoreau