Honored Contributor

Re: Too confusing

[ Edited ]

This 81 year old customer basically has decent vision in just one eye.  

Instead of letting a customer choose the easy pay option, online ordering defaults to easy pay and you have to edit for the single pay option.   She does not know where or how to do the edit.   

She knew her way around the previous order page, and is having a hard time with the changes.

Occasional Contributor

I AGREE THAT THIS NEW FORMAT IS CONFUSING.  I USUALLY PAY BY CHECK AND HAD TO CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE SINCE I DIDN’T SEE AN OPTION FOR PAYMENT BY CHECK.  THEY COULDN’T  TELL ME HOW TO NAVIGATE THE NEW FORMAT, SAID THEY HADN’T HAD ANYONE ELSE THAT DAY SAY THEY HAD A PROBLEM WITH IT.  OF COURSE SHE WAS HELPFUL BY TAKING MY ORDER BUT I DON’T WANT TO ALWAYS HAVE TO CALL TO PLACE AN ORDER.  SINCE THEN I HAVE FIGURED OUT HOW TO FIND THE OPTION TO PAY BY CHECK.

Honored Contributor

the check or money order option is still there at checkout. you just need to click on the + sign where it says "payment edit." there is also a paypal option. if you have multiple credit cards on your account that is how you access a different card.

to change the easy pay option that is the default you can click on the "selected billing option" towards the bottom of the item in your cart.

personally, i really like the new checkout. i find it to be much more streamlined with everything on one page.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I order alot on line so found it pretty usual.. Once the new system is used a few times and  one must be sure to look closely. It sounds like they do  not want to take checks any more or avoiding the option unless calling in Changes  are sometimes difficult when used to a process. I dont fault anyone for feeling  frustrated.  

Honored Contributor

@Gorgf wrote:

I order alot on line so found it pretty usual.. Once the new system is used a few times and  one must be sure to look closely. It sounds like they do  not want to take checks any more or avoiding the option unless calling in Changes  are sometimes difficult when used to a process. I dont fault anyone for feeling  frustrated.  

@Gorgf 

the check/money order option is still available online and by phone.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@halfpint1 wrote:

I was going to order but I am confused about how  about for it says something about payments. I don't have a q card and don't want one. Go back to the old way but leave a couple of steps out. Then I read you can call up about the specials--is that true? I guess I will save for I have spending toomuch anyways.

@halfpint1    I’ve read your posts in the past, where you’ve stated that you buy things from qvc that you don’t really need. You’ve said it again, in this post.  

Maybe you don’t need to worry about the new ordering process, since if you stop placing orders for unneeded items....that might be a good thing.  

Occasional Contributor

My Q card is no longer linked to the account, why did they remove that information?