Esteemed Contributor

I was going to order but I am confused about how  about for it says something about payments. I don't have a q card and don't want one. Go back to the old way but leave a couple of steps out. Then I read you can call up about the specials--is that true? I guess I will save for I have spending toomuch anyways.

Respected Contributor

You  can pay with easy pay with any credit card or debit card. There is an option to select to pay the full amount or pay in with easy pay. If you need assistance, you could always call and place your order. As far as TSVs, you can't call and be given that information ahead of time. Usually a few days before, they will appear on their home page..

Trusted Contributor

@halfpint1 wrote:

I was going to order but I am confused about how  about for it says something about payments. I don't have a q card and don't want one. Go back to the old way but leave a couple of steps out. Then I read you can call up about the specials--is that true? I guess I will save for I have spending toomuch anyways.

@halfpint1  Don’t feel bad, a lot of customers are finding the new payment page more confusing than the old one. They recently did a software upgrade (or downgrade) and have made it more difficult to check out. You can always call 1-800-345-1212 and order through a live person. After you dial the number above, as soon as you hear the automated message, press 0, and a live person will then take your order. Just give them the product item number, and then your credit card information. 

Esteemed Contributor

Before placing the order, there is an option at the bottom (line item total) to edit whether to split the payment or pay in full, if easy pay is offered.

As I recall, the old checkout defaulted to EP.  It's just a little different though the typeface is easier to read, I think.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@halfpint1I don't mean to be an enabler and have you order too much, but I frequnetly still prder quickly and easily the "old-fasahioned" way.  I pick up my phone and call.

Once in a while, some item makes the lines crazy busy, but at least 9 out of 10 times I get a human voice immediately.  I just need to know the name of what I want to buy, the color, the size, etc.  They know who you are and if you have used a credit card in the past, they probably know even that!

I do NOT have a Q card  (I don't use any individual store cards -  to me for what I buy, there's not enough ongoing benefit to bother with extra cards.

I haven't even tried the new payment set-up!

Esteemed Contributor

I pay all different ways ...charge, ezpay, checks .....and i went to order the other day and under payments i couldn't find "pay with check" which is the option i wanted .....i called Customer Service and said that i didn't see any option for paying with a check and i wondered if they had discontinued accepting checks...........the representative told me that YES they still do accept checks and she would take my order.........hoping if they haven't already fixed that issue they will soon.

Respected Contributor

@Ketra you are right of course, but if you use Ebates, or mr rebates you lose the discount.

Some gracious retailers when told of online ordering difficulties give a discount or free shipping, not QVC.

Honored Contributor

@halfpint1 Place your order by phone. The Customer Service folks are very nice and will walk you through the process. You can use ANY credit card. Easy peasy!

Honored Contributor

I don't see what all the fuss is about.  It seems simple and straight forward to me.  Goes very fast and you're finished.  I especially like that there's a link to order status so you can verify that your order was placed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't see what all the fuss is about.  It seems simple and straight forward to me.  Goes very fast and you're finished.  I especially like that there's a link to order status so you can verify that your order was placed.

I agree. Very quick and easy process.