Super Contributor

I placed an order for 2 swimsuits to try this morning and this afternoon I noticed that the order went through twice. I guarantee I did not order theses exact same suits twice. Now they are in process and cannot be cancelled. Very frustrating!!! 

Valued Contributor

@Rose429 wrote:

I placed an order for 2 swimsuits to try this morning and this afternoon I noticed that the order went through twice. I guarantee I did not order theses exact same suits twice. Now they are in process and cannot be cancelled. Very frustrating!!! 

@Rose429 Once you receive the 2 orders reach out to the QVC Social Team and explain what happened.  I'm sure they'd be willing to assist you.  No need to stress.  It's just not worth it.

QVC Customer Care

@Rose429 wrote:

Hi @Rose429 

I am sorry that your order was duplicated and that it is too late to cancel. I have made notes on your orders so that you can return one at no cost using the return label that is included.

Barb 

Customer Care

Super Contributor

@Barbara-QVC  thank you Barbara

Esteemed Contributor

Herein lies the rub or the $99,999 question as to why QVC can't or won't allow an order to simply be cancelled.