Honored Contributor

Re: This is the worst web site ever!!! (venting & comment)

I don't have a problem with speed, everything loads as it should.  However, it's almost impossible to do an effective search; I don't even try anymore.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

I'll never shop at a place that I'm so unhappy with.  I'd move on and find other options that please me.

I am wondering if she is ever happy, somehow, I doubt it.

Esteemed Contributor

There is intermittant slowness on the QVC site. I have experienced it myself. I think that QVC needs to do some maintenance and sync their servers.

Trusted Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

I do not need CS help ,I am just commenting on trying to shop on this awful frustrating   site!!!!! 

Not to mention the awful slow shipping ,but that is a whole nother problem!!  no Christmas shopping here for me,shipping is undependable!

It takes so long to load up and  shop, every item you  click on takes so long to load up that you get annoyed and want to quit!

It is not my computer,i have no problems anywhere else.

Why don't you hire some good people with knowledge to speed up this website?

I have shopped here since OVC began and I am trying to be faithfull but it is getting just to frustrating and not a pleasent experience shopping here.

Please,please ,hire some computer  people to redo this whole website!!!!  You must be loosing a lot of customers!

I am not a computer person, having grown up in the 60's, but I have to say that this is one of the fastest and easiest websites I have ever used. I usually don't order a lot of items at one time, but it takes less than a minute order one item. I don't know why you would need to go faster than that. There must be some other issue.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

I do not need CS help ,I am just commenting on trying to shop on this awful frustrating   site!!!!! 

Not to mention the awful slow shipping ,but that is a whole nother problem!!  no Christmas shopping here for me,shipping is undependable!

It takes so long to load up and  shop, every item you  click on takes so long to load up that you get annoyed and want to quit!

It is not my computer,i have no problems anywhere else.

Why don't you hire some good people with knowledge to speed up this website?

I have shopped here since OVC began and I am trying to be faithfull but it is getting just to frustrating and not a pleasent experience shopping here.

Please,please ,hire some computer  people to redo this whole website!!!!  You must be loosing a lot of customers!

I am not a computer person, having grown up in the 60's, but I have to say that this is one of the fastest and easiest websites I have ever used. I usually don't order a lot of items at one time, but it takes less than a minute order one item. I don't know why you would need to go faster than that. There must be some other issue.Smiley Happy

@RealtyGal2    I agree with you.  I use desktop, laptop, ipad and my phone and everything moves fast.   I also have a house of things connected to my internet.  

If it was a QVC issue we would all have the same problem.  

@MalteseMomma  How many things hooked to your internet service?  How old is your computer?  Do you delete cookies and defrag your computer?  How fast is your internet.  Like how  many megs do you have.  So many things could cause it.  

Respected Contributor

And that horrible black scrim with the spinning arrow!!!!!!!!!!!! That slows and prevents intelligent activity!

Esteemed Contributor

I used to have a lot of problems with this site until I got my first CB now I have no problems at all. I do not know why? I just do not find the problems I had with the windows computers I have. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have lots of problems on my IPAD. My desktop Nd et a problem but a lot of problems with IPAd