Honored Contributor
Accepted Solution

This SHOWS the problem with a return...

[ Edited ]

I am currently following a return to QVC. It's easy to see the problem when you follow the journey it is on:

* Dropped off at USPS on 6/8 at 9am

* 10 days LATER it is picked up by QVC's agent. The package SAT at the POST OFFICE for TEN DAYS. This MIGHT be part of the problem for QVC returns taking so long...you think?

* It took from 6/19 to 6/21 to go from my post office to one in PA that is 30 MINUTES away. Yes, 2 days to drive 30 minutes; it made no stops as per USPS tracking. Those trucks must move REALLY SLOW on 695......

* As of now, QVC has it but the tracking hasn't updated since Friday when it arrived at the QVC warehouse (evening delivery).

I kid you not. I could drive from my house to the QVC return center in PA and then back to my house in around 5.5 hours. It's been FIFTEEN DAYS AND STILL NO RETURN. QVC, you REALLY have no excuse for this LACK of service. None.

But you CAN see where the problem is, folks. It's obvious.

Edited to correct the date.

Honored Contributor

Re: This SHOWS the problem with a return...

When I had a return take overly long to move anywhere, I called C/S.  They issued me a credit without waiting for the return based on the fact that they could see that I used their label.

Valued Contributor

This is the NORM. You can't blame the Post Office, they did their job, you dropped it off and they gave you a receipt.  The "agent" QVC employs to pick up packages at post offices is on QVC's dime.  You can blame QVC for this, and you can also blame QVC, for the following, once THEIR AGENT picks up your package and finally arrives at QVC processing center, YOU CAN BLAME QVC A SECOND TIME, for allowing YOUR RETURN PACKAGE, to sit in their department for 2-4 weeks until QVC processes your return.  I disagree, QVC is responsible for the two reasons why returns are not processing effectively and in a timely manner.  I shall repeat, it is the shipping company they hired at rock bottom barrel price to pick up returns as well as Qvc's processing department who is not adequate to refund out returns in 2-4 days.  The way they used to be.

Honored Contributor

Is this the fault of QVC or the post office one uses?  My returns don't sit at the post office.  They are picked up the same day I drop them off or the next day, depending on what time I get them there.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

When I had a return take overly long to move anywhere, I called C/S.  They issued me a credit without waiting for the return based on the fact that they could see that I used their label.

@KrimpetteThey did that for me as well.  I guess that is one benefit to using their labels.

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam   That's interesting (and pathetic).  I haven't had to return anything to QVC, but I have had to make a couple returns to ShopLC.  I'm in NE Ohio, and they are in Austin, TX.  I've used their return label, and I've actually received an account credit from them within about 7-10 total days.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@tropics21.  Since you are an "expert" on all subjects that pertain to QVC shipping and returns, including how much they pay their "agent", why don't you dust off your resume, go to work for them and get things straightened out?  One thing we can count on is your chiming in with negative comments the instant the terms "QVC" and "shipping" are mentioned.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Is this the fault of QVC or the post office one uses?  My returns don't sit at the post office.  They are picked up the same day I drop them off or the next day, depending on what time I get them there.

@Lipstickdiva.  Mine also.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Sad and it makes me glad that I use UPS and pay up front for my returns, I can track and gt delivery to QVC in 1 to 2 days

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

As I said in my previous post, the United States Post Office, all of them, no matter where, takes your prepaid package, scans it, and gives you a receipt. THEY ARE DONE, THEY HAVE DONE ALL THEY COULD DO!!! THEY ARE NOT THE SHIPPING AGENT WHO QVC EMPLOYS TO PICK UP THE PACKAGE AT SAID UNITED STATES POST OFFICE.  THE USPS HOUSES THE PACKAGE UNTIL QVC'S SHIPPING AGENT PICKS IT UP..... SO NO, IT IS THE THE UNITED STATES POST OFFICE TO BLAME, THEY ARE A SEPARATE ENTITY, ONCE THEY SCAN THE PACKAGE AND GIVES CUSTOMER THE RECEIPT, THEY ARE DONE, PERIOD, END OF STORY, NEXT THE SHIPPING SERVICE OF QVC PICKS IT UP WHENEVER THEY FEEL LIKE IT