Honored Contributor

isn't working on my laptop but does on my tablet.  I apologize if there is another thread about this.  Anyone else having this issue, I've asked on a couple other threads but no one answers.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@Suziepeach Well, mine always come out in black print instead of blue, so I don't now if mine works or not. Did you get a mention from me?

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Suziepeach Well, mine always come out in black print instead of blue, so I don't now if mine works or not. Did you get a mention from me?

@proudlyfromNJ, yes I got your mention and I get them on my laptop, just can't do this function on my laptop anymore.  Mine came out in black print too.  Thank you for your response.😀

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@Suziepeach

Use another browser.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: The @ option

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Suziepeach

Use another browser.

@Mz iMac, thank you so much, switched to Google Chrome and the option worked.

Go VOLS
Respected Contributor

@Suziepeach

If you keep the font in it's original size,it should come out in color (like this @Suziepeach)

@Suziepeach

If you enlarge the font (4 size in this case) then it will appear like this @Suziepeach

Respected Contributor

I much prefer to use font on a size 4 because I am "at a certain age," but it causes the @option to go to regular print color, but I think the person mentioned in the @ is still notified.

Honored Contributor

@jpie, thanks!  

Go VOLS
Honored Contributor

@Smoky wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Suziepeach

Use another browser.

@Mz iMac, thank you so much, switched to Google Chrome and the option worked.

0717948001373412144.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif