Super Contributor

Is the site experiencing glitches again?

~~~11th Commandment: Thou shalt not quote MacDuff's ridiculously long posts; once is ridiculously long enough. Amen~~~
Honored Contributor

Its a constant adventure; everyday a new glitch.  It's ongoing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Usually, everyday.  Yesterday I was told QVC couldn't give me my order status and wish list.    

I've never seen such a glitchy website.  

Respected Contributor

I tried to e-mail QVC and Send kept going round and round and not being sent.  Tried again a couple hours later and was able to send.  Not sure if QVC's address was overwhelmed or the problem was on my end.  

I still don't like the Program Guide constantly changing the time zone.  It is getting aggravating and something that should be easy enough to correct.

Super Contributor

This site is a jaw-droppingly bad joke. 

Although it took me hours, I was able to fix multiple problems myself with no help at all from the Q except for an unsigned "too bad, so sad, clear your cookies" canned response...and I don't care about the loss of my ranking, post count, posts, and picture album. 

Thankfully, I was able to use the same avatar I've had for years...it's me, MacDuff, MacDUFF, and now, MacDuFF.  I'm running out of upper/lowercase combinations of my screen name!

Other than that, I can't post exactly what I think of the ongoing website problems or of the people who run it.

Carry on.

@Kachina624 

@Foxxee 

@KathyM23 

~~~11th Commandment: Thou shalt not quote MacDuff's ridiculously long posts; once is ridiculously long enough. Amen~~~