Honored Contributor

Taking A Long Time For Posts To Post

I think this started for me yesterday.  It's taking a long time for my posts to post.  It's just like posting pictures.  It is frustrating.  Will this be fixed?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Re: Taking A Long Time For Posts To Post

It has been like that for a while, gotten worse this week

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No problem for me today although I did encounter a delay a few days ago (figured it was my laptop though and it could have been).

Same deal with the rain and gloom another poster complained about -  right now it's sunny so I can't complain but rain is predicted for this evening.

ETA:  Super fast post for the above reply!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not just for posts to post but for everything including I can click on my notifications and go stick my cold cup of coffe in the microwave, make some toast, butter it, jelly it and come back and maybe just maybe they'll be up on the screen by that time. If I click on my profile in addition to reheating my coffee and making toast I can toss in mopping the bathroom floor while waiting.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl  283917.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Everywhere on the site is really slow to load for me.

For example I tried to view items recently on air and only half of the items and photos would load, no matter which show I was trying to view.

Took several 'reload page' attempts to finally get them all to show up.

And yes, I've cleared cache, tried different browsers, etc.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

FWIW, I've had no issues with lags in posting here in the forums or doing searches or clicking around anywhere on the site. I know what you're referencing because I've certainly experienced it before, but everything has seemed normal to me for the past few days.