Highlighted
Super Contributor

Well I ordered a top back on Sept 13th ..this is the tracking.. on the 15th it was in Lancaster Pa.. On the 15th it showed in New Jersey, on the 16th in Glen Burnie Md.. where I live...continued showing at that Glen Burnie location up until the 29th.yesteday .now its listed as in Albany New York.. Now you tell me how ridiculous this is .. I called Customer Service on this the end of last week they said they would send me a replacement and receive it by tomorrow  the 1st of Oct.. I said I would not want shipping charges again and they said no I would not and that if I ever receive the first shipment to send back.. Now this is just stupid 

Respected Contributor

Let's see if this is right...your package got lost in the mail & Q is sending a replacement at no charge? If that's correct then I'm not sure what's stupid about it. You paid for a top that's lost in the mail, you're getting a replacement & if the first one shows up then Q is trusting you'll be honest & return it. Sorry your pkg got lost & hope the replacement arrives promptly...enjoy.

Honored Contributor

@Chatyone 2.  I hope you aren't blaming QVC for the fact that your order went touring.  I'd say they took good care of you.  With so many packages, things do occasionally get misplaced.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Stupid delivery

[ Edited ]

@kitcat51 wrote:

Let's see if this is right...your package got lost in the mail & Q is sending a replacement at no charge? If that's correct then I'm not sure what's stupid about it. You paid for a top that's lost in the mail, you're getting a replacement & if the first one shows up then Q is trusting you'll be honest & return it. Sorry your pkg got lost & hope the replacement arrives promptly...enjoy.

@kitcat51 

She probably will be charged for sending it back!!!!

AMAZON,would tell her to keep it!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

It’s the stupid post system. My items frequently go from SC to GA to NJ to south of my house in Maryland, sometimes again to PA before going to my post office. Or start in PA, then south then to NJ then to MD.

Respected Contributor

@Chatyone 2: Maybe I'm missing something (?)  QVC sent you a replacement for the lost item and waived shipping fees. They asked you to return the original package, if it arrived. What is stupid about that? Believe me,  I understand your frustration with the package being lost and I'm glad you have received your package, but QVC is not responsible for the actual delivery of items.  

Respected Contributor

I have stated many times before my adventures with delivery that have NOTHING to do with QVC (substitute UPS drivers who deliver to wrong home, package lost inside my local post office for one month, package left in my bushes instead of my door, etc.).

Even overnight is not always perfect.  

Good-natured patience is the name of the game.

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

@kitcat51 

She probably will be charged for sending it back!!!!

AMAZON,would tell her to keep it!  Smiley Happy

Q sent me a replacement & I returned the lost item weeks later, no return fee was charged. I don't buy anything from Amazon.

Super Contributor

No I still have not received the blouse I ordered on the 13th. My point was how the shipments are  handled.. ..this back and forth between one state and skipping over two states then back to almost where it was originally shipped.. this happens alot and I wish QVC would improve the way shipping is handled.. Most of the time its goes UPS.. then turned over to the USPS and I believe this is a big problem.. I am tired of chasing my deliveries down.. and that was the whole point.. Yesteday my top showed up back in Glen Burnie but did not receive it today .. so its been from PA TO NEW JERSEY TO MD.. where it sat for 13 days .. then it went to ALBANY NEW YORK on the 29th .. now it says its here in Md again . thats stupid 

Super Contributor

There has got to be a better way .. We pay enough for shipping and when it takes almost three wks going from one state to another and back again over the course of three wks.. whats the cost of all of that