Super Contributor

Still in processing two wks and not shipped.

What the heck is going on ?? two weeks in processing and I cannot cancel this order.........I ordered a top after ordering this one  and I rec'd it .. but this order is still in processing two wks later? If you cannot deliver then let us cancel.. Never have I seen such a mess with shipping and believe me I have seen some big mess ups on QVC 's  part.........So what is the problem Customer service? If you cannot handle it then go back to one channel.. not three plus a beauty channel that is now showing gardening or home.. give me a break 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Still in processing two wks and not shipped.

@Chatyone 2 wrote:

What the heck is going on ?? two weeks in processing and I cannot cancel this order.........I ordered a top after ordering this one  and I rec'd it .. but this order is still in processing two wks later? If you cannot deliver then let us cancel.. Never have I seen such a mess with shipping and believe me I have seen some big mess ups on QVC 's  part.........So what is the problem Customer service? If you cannot handle it then go back to one channel.. not three plus a beauty channel that is now showing gardening or home.. give me a break 

They are not answering the phone. I sent them a check over a week ago and had not heard anything about it. I do not  know what is going on? I now have to wait until I get my statement. You would think they would have let me know by text or email that the check has not gotten to them. But of course that would be the right thing to do. They estimated my delivery for May 29th. And they did not receive my check yet? They are a train wreak I will never order from them again!

Honored Contributor

TSV sheets from two weeks have not yet shipped, things have gotten better and now they are horrible again

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I received an email last week that one of my orders was delayed.  I noticed that it shipped looking at my orders.  I received it Saturday and now this morning I get another email stating that same order was delayed. What??? Things are really messed up.

Honored Contributor

@Chatyone 2 When I had an order that I placed on May 3, due on May 15, and it had not moved as of May 13, I called Customer Service and they explained that even though it does not show movement, doesn't mean it hasn't moved along the way. She explained that CS is working at 50% capacity due to the virus, so they don't have people update the movement (which I thought was done automatically by scanning the bar code).

She said if it was not received by May 15, the estimated delivery date, to call back. Well, sure enough! It got to where it was supposed to go, right on time! So, hang in there and have patience while they work with a reduced staff because of the virus procedures. Even before the virus, I would have packages that showed no movement, still "in processing," but the next day it would show up on my doorstep.

Respected Contributor

My Sephora order placed on May 5 just shipped today.  EDD 5/26.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

I ordered bras from Amazon and Hanes around May 8th.  The Amazon order won't arrive till the 22nd and the Hanes order is backordered till the 26th.

I will wait for them.  I don't want to go out to stores. That's how ordering and shipping is now.