Contributor

Anyone else having shipments just sitting for 10 days or more with no movement? I have had 3 items that I don't think I will ever see just not moving. One stuck at UPS nearby, one only had a label generated and one stuck somewhere in the midwest. It seems they may all be lost...wish QVC could make it a little easier to resolve than waiting on the phone for such a long time...

Respected Contributor

Re: Shipments not moving along

I'm not sure about Q's shipping, but considering the turmoil we're in right now, truckers and other shipping companies are probably overwhelmed just getting life saving equipment and food to various facilities/markets   It just takes a little patience on our part.  I've been receiving orders a little later than usual but they are eventually getting here.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

Yes, shipments are moving slower than normal, but I don't care.  I'm thankful that I am still working & have expendable income for QVC (although, I have definitely slowed down).

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

I'm not sure about Q's shipping, but considering the turmoil we're in right now, truckers and other shipping companies are probably overwhelmed just getting life saving equipment and food to various facilities/markets   It just takes a little patience on our part.  I've been receiving orders a little later than usual but they are eventually getting here.

Yes, its been a couple of weeks for Q, (still waiting)...HSN seems to be doing ok...I've gotten all my orders in the usual time~

Honored Contributor

mail is moving slower than usual right now, 

Esteemed Contributor

@teacherd - If you don't want to wait on the phone, try sending an email to the QVC Social Team: qvcsocialteam@qvc.com. This is the team that moderates these forums, and they also provide prompt, exceptional service through email. Even with all the craziness going on in the world right now, I've received responses from them within one to two hours of my request every single time I've reached out. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

My packages have been moving nicely.  I got one clothing item from Pa., 4 days after I ordered it.  UPS seems less busy than usual.  They are voluntarily delivering single packages, when they could turn them over to USPS.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I emailed but the only response I got was they are too busy, which I totally understand. In the meantime, the one item I really need it the blueblocking reading glasses as I am a teacher and on the computer way too much now.

Honored Contributor

I have orders from 4/6 that haven't moved at all.  Still shows processing and of course, you can't cancel.  I have ordered a few things from HSN and get them within 5 days.  

Contributor