Respected Contributor

I mailed an item back on 12/18 and still Q has no record of it...used the Q shipping label too.  Hope it is not lost!!

QVC Customer Care

@bargainsgirl wrote:

I mailed an item back on 12/18 and still Q has no record of it...used the Q shipping label too.  Hope it is not lost!!

@bargainsgirl  Please email us the order info, we will be happy to check on it for you. 

Susan

Super Contributor

I mailed something back on December 12th and I just got refunded two days ago. I used the Q shipping label also and I got a email like within a day that QVC had acknowledged my return was on it way. You can always call customer service to check on it. Good luck! 

Trusted Contributor

I returned something on the 28th or 29th, so too early to expect anything.  I was just about to order a pair of shoes, though, and after reading about return problems, I decided to wait to see how my return goes.  

Valued Contributor

I've been trying since December 11 to obtain a label to return a defective Cubii. I've called three times  requesting one by mail because my printer wasn't working. I've also given my son's Email address to have one printed up.  I am  not going to order anything until this is resolved.

Honored Contributor

The way the US Mail has been, they may not have rec'd the item back yet.  I know people still waiting for items that were shipped to them in the beginning of December. These are not items from QVC.

Contributor

I would suggest contacting Customer Services, I returned an item to QVC (because they sent me a wrong item) in May 2020, the same day I also returned a package to HSN(they sent me an incomplete jogging set) both via UPS, 2 days later I received an e-mail from HSN indicating my return package was on its way to them and they would process my credit soon. I never heard from QVC but I assumed they would also credit my account soon and did not check, I kept thinking I would check but I was really busy and forgot to do it until July 4th because I was off from work, well I called and after waiting for a 1/2 hour  I finally spoke to a representative who was not very friendly and told me that if I had not received a credit it meant they had not received my package, I insisted I had sent it and even told her HSN had confirmed right away receiving my package and both packages were sent the same day and can she please double check that I can also provide her with the tracking number of perhaps I needed to speak to a supervisor?, She told me to wait, placed me on hold for about 30 seconds, then came back on the line and advised me they had received my package, did not even apologize or change her unfriendly attitude, I thanked her anyway thinking she must be stressed and overworked, 2 days later I received my credit!!!

Contributor

Re: Slow returns...

[ Edited ]

I mailed a ring return on 12/3/2020, using Q's label. The ring made it to York, PA then went to Atlanta then back to my local mail distribution center on 12/21/20  where it was picked up by an agent and has stalled ever since. Customer Service issued a credit to my account, but I would rather have received a refund. I understand that they can't do that as the ring has not been returned yet.