Super Contributor

I just wanted to give props to the QVC employees - from the customer service reps to the shipping crew...from those processing our returns (god love ya) to the staff who cleans up after all of them...THANK YOU!

We have to wait a little longer than usual to get our stuff, but they are doing a great job under the circumstances with less staff. I've been buying a lot lately being stuck at home, but I wanted to thank all of you who are working hard to give us a bright spot in our day when we receive our packages.

HeartHeartHeart

Valued Contributor

Re: Shout Out to QVC Employees!

Everyone at QVC is doing their very best to maintain a sense of normalcy and it cant be easy for any of them. The hosts that have really stepped it up and can fill air time doing presentations without the benefit of a vendor giving them a buffer...just impressive.
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks to one and all.  Please let them know we care.

Super Contributor

Totally agree!

@spursfan2 wrote:
Everyone at QVC is doing their very best to maintain a sense of normalcy and it cant be easy for any of them. The hosts that have really stepped it up and can fill air time doing presentations without the benefit of a vendor giving them a buffer...just impressive.

Esteemed Contributor

@MM13  I wholeheartedly agree with you! I am very appreciative that they continue to offer live programming. With so much down-time these days, it's nice to be able to sit back, relax, and just enjoy the "show".😁 

I think EVERYONE affiliated with The Q is doing an AMAZING job, all things considered! I have been fortunate enough to not have experienced any delays in shipping, and have been getting in more retail therapy than usual-LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!😊 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Super Contributor

i agree everyone at qvc deserves kudos for the wonderful job they are doing in all departments. i ordered a christmas tree last week because i need a little christmas right now, and it was delivered today. imagine that?  i'm beyond grateful. 

Respected Contributor

Yes, I totally agree with all these posts.  The Q is doing an amazing job and even though we have to wait longer for our packages, it is totally understandable with all the difficulties they have to work under.  Thank you for bringing a bit of sunshine to my day.  When the doorbell rings and I see that UPS truck, it makes me appreciate the Q even more.  Thank you - great job to everyone at the Q!

Contributor

Shipping is really efficient.... this is scary. I bought a Denim &Company item early on the first morning it was on sale. It was at my home the next day in the early evening. The charge was not on my card yet and according to the site it was not sent yet! This was last week! Amazing.