Dear Valerie,

I write this correspondence with disappointment and sadness. My daughter and I purchased a pecan colored cabinet from you on 8/14/22. We liked the cabinet, and we knew from the experiences of purchasing goods from you, they show care in the production and delivery of the products.

QVC phone representative told us the cabinet would be at our doorstep on September 1, 2022. HOWEVER – we tried to track the product when it didn’t reach our home.

There was no record of it online. We didn’t know what happened. On September 16th, the cabinet was dumped on our porch, and when we opened it, it was sad because it had been damaged beyond repair. All four corners were damaged. (See pictures). We were surprised at the damage to the cabinet and very disappointed. We called QVC, and the representative said they would refund our purchaseBut the phone representative told us, they didn’t know the carrier who delivered the product. I am in my seventies, and I cannot transport this to a carrier. The package needs to be picked up at my house by the carrier who dumped it on my door.

20220917_082102.jpg20220917_082121.jpg20220917_082145.jpg

20220917_082037.jpg

Thank you for reading20220917_082050.jpg my complaint. I hope others who ordered this item do not have to be disappointed.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Shocking and Disappointing

Since you bought this from QVC and need to return it, have QVC send you a return label and that return label should indeed be for a certain carrier. You can then call the carrier to pick up the item. Not sure why this would be difficult?

Honored Contributor

@StoneReview - I'm so sad this happened. The hosts and vendors probably don't see posts here, so Valerie won't see your message.

QVC will take care of this, as @nikkisaunt1 said.  If I were you I would email the Social Team and send them your message and the pictures. I'm sure they will help.

social.team@qvc.com

Good luck! 

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@StoneReview We're so sorry to hear you had that experience. Please e-mail us your account information to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will be happy to help. 

Honored Contributor

@StoneReview 

Who is Valerie?  

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@StoneReview 

Who is Valerie?  

@Tinkrbl44 after almost 34k posts that youve made youreelf here, means you've read even more posts on here. You know exactly who the poster means. Why did you post that?

Esteemed Contributor

@StoneReviewcontact the Social team as Wyne suggested. They are so helpful and solve your problem for you quickly!

Honored Contributor

@nikkisaunt1 wrote:

Since you bought this from QVC and need to return it, have QVC send you a return label and that return label should indeed be for a certain carrier. You can then call the carrier to pick up the item. Not sure why this would be difficult?

@nikkisaunt1   One thing that makes it difficult would be, as she says, neither she not QVC knows who the carrier is.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@StoneReview 

Who is Valerie?  

@Tinkrbl44 after almost 34k posts that youve made youreelf here, means you've read even more posts on here. You know exactly who the poster means. Why did you post that?

@LizzieInSRQ 

Good grief.  I posted this because I usually know the names of the QVC reps.  There is a Valerie who sells candles, but this didn't seem to be the one referred to.   If it's to communicate with a vendor, often people post on their facebook pages.   I rarely watch QVC shows.    Sorry it got you so upset, but it was a serious question.

Respected Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ I have no idea either who valerie is