Valued Contributor

OK, so this is my story about shipping and notifications.

I orderd 5 sets of the latest TSV California Innovations totes for Christmas gifts.  Three were on B/O, and the other two were available to ship. 

As of today, the order status was still B/O for three, the Park Avenue set is allegedly sitting in a UPS facility in MA for delivery on 7/20 and the Americana one is allegedly sitting in a UPS facility in RI with a delivery date also of 7/20.

Yeserday, 7/15, I received 4 sets (the one that was available and the three on B/O) but I didn't receive the Park Avenue set, which was NOT on B/O, but is still sitting at a UPS facility in MA with an estimated delivery date of 7/20. So, I received all the totes that were on B/O and the one that was available but am still waiting for the one that WAS available and NOT on B/O. 

I'm happy that I got all the totes but, regardless of who's responsible (QVC or UPS), what a screwy system!   Wonder what surprise will arrive today?  :smileyvery-happy:

Honored Contributor

Re: Shipping and Notifications

And yet you're complaining? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Melzie  Your story made me laugh, the Q is always full of surprises to keep everyone on their toes.  When I opened your post I figured it was another complaining horror story, my smile got wider as I read and finally a semi happy resolution, 4/5 is pretty good. I agree it's screwy but hope you do get another surprise today.

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

And yet you're complaining? 

I wasn't complaining!  I was relating what I thought was a funny story with a happy ending.  Sorry you took it so negatively!   

Honored Contributor

@Melzie    Okay, sorry, I took it as a complaint like dozens of others.  Shipping and complaints are pretty much synonymous here. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I've been finding that lately shipping notifications are not as reliable as they used to be, both from the companies I order from and all the shipping companies.

I'd say that 50% of the time I receive no shipping notice at all from anyone.  And sometimes what I do get is incomplete or useless.

I used to be able to track almost every order from start to finish.  Not so for quite some time now.