Regular Contributor

I am not a massive complainer, but my my discontentment over switching delivery methods has me frustrated. I follow deliveries and if it states UPS I expect them to deliver. An item goes from UPS to USPS which now adds an extra day or two. Why should an item take 8 days. This delay is an inconvenience. Lately, items are in processing for days, thus adding an exorbitant amount of time to receive the product. 

By the way, thank you QVC for the mug! I am a customer who appreciated it! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Shipping Switch

[ Edited ]

That's the shipping method QVC & HSN uses.

The Post Office told me it's the cheapest shipping method.

They also told me when they are busy these packages get put to the side until all Priority, First Class mail etc is delivered.

You either have to wait for your order or buy from some place else.

Honored Contributor

I find that every online store with which I do business is using this same shipping arrangement.  You may not like it, @angel8. but you'd better adjust because that's the shipping method of merchants' choice in this day and age.  Even Amazon is using it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

A service I use for work uses this shipping method and it is very annoying.

They shipped the items on February 1 and they are still not delivered yet.  They are still with UPS.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35   Everything had been going smoothly for me with UPS electing to deliver most of my packages, then last week something happened at the Hodgkins, Il., distribution center.  Instead of sending my stuff  to Albuquerque, they started a tour of the midwest, currently in Lenexa, Ks.  I wondered if this was due to weather, although it's fine here.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  That's a good point.  It might be weather related.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

I usually get my packages within 4-5 days without any problem. Dont know if it is because of the State where I live.

Sometimes UPS would send a message saying they would be in my area and would be delivering my package instead of USPS.